You know you're obsessed with the Faeries' Ruin when..

Aastra

12. You (like me) spent over half your savings on BD weapons.

Not quite half, but I made a good dent. And I'm so glad it's not just me, my friend made me feel really stupid for spending so much! I know I have spent way more than I will get in prizes but that's not the point, it's worth it for the fun :)

And you're that much better prepared for next time. I certainly didn't assemble my set all at once, and I'm starting to think about upgrading it.

I spent alot on my weapons etc about 6 months ago, but I'm thinking of upgrading...particularly my shield which is still leaf shield and could be much better, and my healing scroll which is a minor one. I'm trying to work out how much I want to spend though, and I will definitely spend it after the plot as prices will

drop...

Other than that my np has been spent on faerie bottles and codestones in desperate last ditch training...I had never realised how useful Faerie abilities were until now! And crikey, Dark Faerie bottles have risen in price; I'm glad I bought them at 3,500np - they've now hit 6000np.

14. You dream ideas for plot-related NT comics.

{Brynn is seen slashing at a Brute with her sword. Hanso, meanwhile, is viciously jabbing with his dagger. Brynn: 'That's your OWN shadow, Hanso!'}

*INSERT NUMBER*. When you've actually submitted plot-related NT comics (no, I didn't steal your idea). ;)

Well, I can't draw either. I was just fortunate enough to have a friend who could. :P

When you've written to your country's president/prime minister demanding they take a strong stance on the persecution of the faeries.

When you've achieved an all time high score on TNT bashing game 'coz your so frustrated at the delay in plot announcements.

• 2 weeks later...

You've made a color palette or two based on the appearance of the Ruin ident.

http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1325501/Faeries_Ruin

http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1325507/Faeries_Ruin_2

Either that or you've spent the last hour putting all of your pets up against the 25 HP specter and you get only one victory (man, talk about trying to draw blood out of a Drillaroot).

You know you're obsessed when you've turned in an economics essay detailing the effects of BD steps on the prices of training paraphernalia, healing potions and weapons and the repurcussions this has had on Neopian economy.

You've read the above and thought either: a)"Hey that's a cool idea, I gotta try it!" or b)"Whew! I am not the only one!".

You've posted stuff you've actually done/are doing to this thread.

Edited by Aastra

You know you're obsessed with The Faeries' Ruin when you're part of a team of people responsible for keeping tabs on the latest plot developments, collating as much information as you can find on them, and delivering complete and clear guides as fast as humanly possible so that others can- oh wait, never mind. :P

You know you're obsessed with The Faeries' Ruin when you're part of a team of people responsible for keeping tabs on the latest plot developments, collating as much information as you can find on them, and delivering complete and clear guides as fast as humanly possible so that others can- oh wait, never mind. :P

Ah foohy that's me too {face palms} ive been going my own thing writing guides so yea lol.

...training paraphillia, healing potions and weapons....

I believe the word you're looking for is "paraphernalia". "Paraphilia" is...well, something that probably should not be discussed in this forum.

Obsessed? If, in the absence of further plot developments, you resort to analyzing others' posts in threads about being obsessed with the Faeries' Ruin...you might be obsessed with The Faerie's Ruin. :)

I believe the word you're looking for is "paraphernalia". "Paraphilia" is...well, something that probably should not be discussed in this forum.

Obsessed? If, in the absence of further plot developments, you resort to analyzing others' posts in threads about being obsessed with the Faeries' Ruin...you might be obsessed with The Faerie's Ruin. :)

You are absolutely right. My spelling is dreadful.

*pulls on 100 % fake Uni mask to hide her shame.*

I'll just edit that, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...