HAMS RP!

jumpingbeans

Unit 13 spotted CAV and recognised a leader of HAMS. They had been trained to shoot and ask questions later at the first sign of this individual, along with the other 3 leaders.

His snipers spotted CAV before Unit 13 had to point him out and immediatley bullets were being sent at his cover.

Suddenly, a helicopter crashed onto the roof with them, knocking the gun out of Unit 13's hand from the impact, and sending one sniper over the edge and onto a ledge a few feet down. Their position was given away and shots kept the remaining sniper and Unit 13 pinned. The other sniper wasn't so lucky and by the end of the first wave of shots, was nothing but scrap metal.

Not only that, 2 survivors crawled out of the steel cage that made the helicopter and began firing. Unit 13 grabbed his pistol and shot one, then rolled behind a peice of rubble from an explosion on the building next to theirs. The sniper with him was shot in the head twice by the remaining HAMS member, a human, who was then blown off the roof and into the below street by Unit 13.

Cautiously he moved forward into the helicopter. The impact had shooken up things and destroyed the exterior, but inside it wasn't too bad. A dead Meepit was on the ground and two quick shots killed the unconcious pilot as well. The machine-gun turret was still working though and he found 2 crates of high-tech weaponry with extra ammo that he had never seen before. He also found low grade explosives that he grabbed.

He called his team up as well and they selected weapons for themselves and took positions all around the building, stationing themselves in broken windows, and balconies, a few on the street below, gaurding the entrance. On the top one droid had set up the machine gun turret from the helicopter while Unit 13 used his fallen comrades sniper rifle to pick off targets.

The battle for them was going better.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frank4t had finally gotten up, and was fighting the Neopets and the people. Twice he nearly shot his own team, but he couldn't help but remembering that JB had spared his life. he walked past all of the dead bodies, trying to remember what had started it all. He couldn't remember, so he kept on fighting Meepit after Meepit, squirrel after Squirrel, HAMS member after HAMS member. It was getting very boring, but what else could a robot do?

He was looking for a way to end the war. He tried to talk to his allies, but they were to busy. But than he found the HAMS control station. He rushed in, wondering what he could do.

CAV saw that he was the remaining survivor. He saw the pilot of the helicopter, slumped in his seat. CAV was hoping that he was just taking a nap, but what were those odds. He stared into the eyes of the scrap metal that remained. He then noticed 14 more droids join behind him. He was on his own. The tanks wouldn't make it before he was dead. He picked up a rock and tossed it, watching it smack a droid's head. All of them went insane and shot their ally.

CAV: "Pieces of plastic can't even think for itself..."

He rolled to another stone. He found another rock and tossed it much like the first. But this time he missed, and the droids knew where he was. Multiple shots rang through the air. CAV ran across the plaza, fire shots without even bothering to aim. He managed to shoot down 2 droids, but it certainly wasn't enough to stop the firing.

CAV: "When will they come??"

JB was still hiding under a garbage can. He was scared to death. He didn't think the can would protect himself from any bullets. 'At least' he told himself silently 'They can't see me'. He knew he couldn't escape without being noticed, but he hoped he wouldn't get noticed much. Very slowly, he crawled to the left, his leg still paining himself greatly, but he could crawl, at least. He thought he was doing very good until he crashed into something, making a loud noise. He knew the droids would find him, so, even though he was still hurt, he threw the trash can out from over his head. He heard a great BANG!, and saw that the can had hit a droid. But , 5 droids were facing him, lasers at the ready.

Meanwhile, LM was just finishing up a game of Baseball with his friends, downtown. "Great game, guys!" LM said. He really thought he could do better. Why? Well during the perfect Fastball, the one he could hit a homer with, he got a call. RING! RING! LM Didn't even know he had a cellphone, really. "Hello?" LM said. "LM? Listen, I need your help!" LM was confused. "Uhh, who is this?!" "Oh. This is JB. Anyway, The droids are att- AHH! Oh, sorry, just testing. But really, these wierd droids are attacking us, and we need your help!" "Wow, there's a shock. I'll be there in a couple hours." LM said, as he looked up in the clear blue sky, for what may be the last time. ^_^

Seliphra

Seliphra

We're not sure, she does what she wants, A mercenary

Species and color: Faerie Draik

Personality: Always works for the highest bidder and doesn't care if it's for good or bad. Uncaring, unethical and has no real standards for behavior

Me: HAMS member

Character: Not HAMS member

She may eventually change :)

And now I have no idea how to fit meself into this >.>

"No." said. "I never use any tech weapons, but I have some great arrows. So far I've taken out every droid with them." He finished. He beckoned at his arrows, as he had no other choice for any long ranged. "Either that or we could try and sneak out from the apocalyp- I mean battlefield." was hopingthat Vickels would choose the arrows. He seriously didn't want to walk into that hell-hole. "You're choice, or of course we could surrender and die, but I wouldn't reccomend that option, so; my arrows, or the battlefield?" He asked. He was obviously all for his arrows, but he needed to know about Vickels answer aswell though.

JB crawled out from the droids, wwere now unconscious, and thanked Sephy, who had just saved his life. Then he crawled, slowly, towards the hospital tent, which was set up hundreds of feet away. He got his laser at the ready, but no droids came.

MEANWHILE...

"Oh, man. What is taking so long?" LM said. He was waiting (Very impatiently) for his flight to HAMS city. Unfortunately, A plane had just crashed, leaving the rumway in flames. "Why me?!" TBC...

frank4t looked around, saw no one was looking, and snuck in the main HQ building. It was empty. frank4t wondered where everybody went. He supposed they were all fighting in the waging war. He looked, and saw surveillance cameras, monitoring the inside and outside of the building, and many other areas.

"Strange..." frank4t thought. "Very strange..."

Seliphra sighed and helped JB to his feet, "They're gone for now, you can relax a little," She said, with a sigh before checking her equipment. Good, she had it all, helicopter drops were irritating as she tended to misplace things easily anyways...and always seemed to loose something when falling from the sky.

JB, out of instinct, checked his gear too. Whenever somebody checked their gear, he always had a compulsive urge to do the same. When he found he still had everything, he thanked Seliphra once again, and then proceeded to the hospital tent, in a combination of jumping on one foot and walking. Little did he know his, and everybody else's, moves were being tracked by the thing that had caused the war in the first place.

Seliphra sighed and looked around, then followed JB because she had nothing better to do, "So what's going on in the area anyways?" She asked. She'd only been hoping for a job -always more debts to pay off it seemed.

'Well', JB said 'There's a mad robot here attacking everyone, and making mini-robots and stuff like that. Nothing much" he added sarcastically. "But I don't remember you being a HAMS member. What did you say your name was? Because we might be able to get you a position. After the war finishes, of course."

STILL waiting for assistance, CAV is rather fatigued. Waiting for HAMS to arrive is like waiting for Disney Channel to show something good; it's never going to happen. So despite rather high odds of being blasted into oblivion, CAV ran out of cover and out of the plaza. Shots hit the ground surronding him, until he was finally shot just as he made it to the tank.

CAV: "Help me....."

JB looked around from the hospital tent that he had just gotten to. It was set up on the outskirts of town, where the droids didn't know. But it still gave an uneasy feeling being around the war, and one move from the droids could mean death. That's why they had stationed some HAMS members outside of the tent. Just in case....

LM finally arrived. He was confused. The runway was made of cement, but that was mostly the only thing in HAMS city that was.

" Man, this really sucks. Why did JB call me again? Oh yeah. The dr- OH MY GOD!" LM finally saw it. Yes, about a centimeter of cement, just laying there. He thought it might come in f=handy later. But he never thought he would see what was coming next.

To Be Continued... :ohno:

Seliphra nodded, "Tell you what, for the right paycheck, I help out," She said, flicking her business card. it read: Seliphra: Mercenary for Hire. "In the meantime, I'm going to go back out, see if anyone's hurt out there," She said, stalking off back outside. She moved silently through the battle grounds until she found an area with droids in it. "Man this city is a wreck," She grumbled, grabbing her M16 assault rifle and popping two off from where she was before ducking behind a tank for cover. She jumped then seeing another person, wounded behind it too, "What the- Who're you?!" She asked CAV.

JB sighed. most HAMS members didn't ask for money, especially during a war. Their payment was job satisfaction. However, desperate times call for desperate measures. JB yelled at Seliphra to come back, to offer her some NP to fight.

CAV was crawling towards the tank, screaming as loud as he can. But nobody is responding. A crimson pool surronds his body, and for the first time, he is actually thinking I'm about to die....

He lays there, waiting for them to notice a half dead Hissi in front of them. But at these odds, it won't happen.

((Now would be a good time to save me, don't you think?))

((I just ran into you! *points* See in my post?))Seliphra growled and checked the Hissi's wounds, "This is bad," She murmured, a mercenary she may be, but the draik was not heartless either and she did the best she could, ripping a strip of fabric for a bandage. She managed to stop his blood for now and took a few shots. "Are you even conscious?!" She asked, hoping the wounded creature would respond.

((Yep, you're accepted in. And it doesn't actually have to be your age, you could be 80 is you wanted))

frank4t surveilled the areas on the computer in the HAMS HQ. He saw battle raging everywhere, Neopets and Droids alike falling, weakened, injured,m or even dead. Then he saw a figure coming in from behind. The next moment, he was knocked out, lying on the screen.

JB was feeling a lot better, but his leg still hurt. He wanted to cry, but that would be very childish. He just lay there. Hoping, hoping.