HAMS RP!

jumpingbeans

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unit 13 stood outside the hospital, in his new armor and also wearing his upgraded weapons. Droids below him in rank all busily ran around, sending orders and receiving orders as well.

In front of him was a holographic map of the hospital. Five stories tall in all, so far the the first level had been breached with little resistance but the second level was where the battle was raging. Various beeps came over his comlink that only a droid could understand. They told him that the HAMS members were pinned to the hallway and rooms surrounding the stairs to the next level. Neopets were at every window on the upper levels shooting at any droid fool enough to try to scale the ledges outside the building. Up on the roof two strike teams were having much difficulty gaining entrance to the building as the entrances were barricaded and thermal sensors showed a mass of Neopets just on the other side.

Still though,the battle was far from over for the Hospital, and once the Hospital was taken they could use it as a base large enough to store ammo, troops, and weaponry when they tke the assaut directly to the HQ, which wasn't more than 2 miles away.

frank4t awoke again. This time, he didn't get hit in the head by somebody when he woke up.Instead, a white-dressed Neopet came over, and said "Oh good, you're up. Now, what would you like to eat?"

"Where am I?" frank4t asked. Then he looked down at his body. He, too, was wearing all white,except a green mask, and was lying on a bed.

"Oh, you're at the hospital for the poor, injured Neopets and people who got injured during this awful war. Now, what would you like?"

"Uh-just some orange juice, please." he said, and the nurse immediately went to go get some for him.

Just then, the closet opened. Inside was his sector boss, Jeremy. Jeremy said,

"We're about to fight here. We've got troops all over the hospital, disguised, and we're about to overthrow it. Oh, and we've got men outside too."

frank4t just smiled.

The wall suddenly exploded and droids swarmed in shooting everything in sight. The neopet next to him was killed immediatley and took most of the shots while Vickels rolled behind an overturned bed. He sent 2 grenades out and after a small explosion all was quiet. He carefully peeked out ad saw the remains of the droids that had brst in. Out in the hallway though they had move past and were were marching to the elevator.

He grabbed the comlink off a dead Neopet nearby and began issueing oders to secure the elevator while taking up a position by the doorway. Two droids were standing sentry down the hallway, the rest were gone up ahead. He shot both droids taking careful aim a the first ones head and getting a luck shot on the second one. He then ran ahead and stood by the next doorway. A few feet ahead was a room that seemed undamaged from the outside. Inside dead Neopets were everywhere andthe entire place was a pile of burning rubble aside from the droids inside. He recognized one a robot bori he had seen earlier.

The walls shook and lights began to flicker. He sensed that it was im9act from some sort of ex9losion. His mind came together, and he asked the figure above him.

CAV: "What's going on outside?"

He was dreading the answer he would most likely recieve.

Vickels picked up a voice on his comlink that he vaguely recognized as one of the leaders. Lazers hit the walls all around him as he hid in the hallway.

He spoke hurriedly into his comlink, gunfire and bad connections interupting him.

"Hello- Bzzzt- Assistance! CAV! I'm pinned on the second fl- Bzzzzt! BOOM BOOM PWANG ZAP"

He had to duck then as a droid came out of he room and shot straight at him. He disabled it with a quick shot to the chest and retreated around the corner. An array of shots followed him and one got him in the tail. Off balance he fell and dropped the comlink. It broke on contact with the floor. He was trapped between the droids behind him, the droids in front of him going o the elevator, and he had no cnnection with anyone else. All he had was a gun and a few grenades to keep him alive.

Zakuro sighed as she watched Vickels drop his comlink. She hurriedly threw her one towards Vickels, hoping it wouldn't be seen by the droids. She tried to yell out but her voice was lost under the droids' drone.

"I sure hope you aren't CAV..." She mumbled, not liking the sounds on the other end of that com-line, "And I think we're under attack. Again." She murmured. But it was no surprise really, they had waited a while. "I'm Seliphra by the way, you are...?"

Name of RPer: Co

Name of RPee: Co

Good Guy or Bad guy: Uber Head of Ebilness

Species and color: Royal/Shadow Male Crosspaint Shoyru

Personality: Evil

HAMS member or not (yourself): Nope

HAMS member or not (the character): Absoleutlely not

Other: All Non-HAMS meepits belong to me... along with my other minions! 8D

((There are no non-HAMS meepits. We can grant you the ablility to brainwash a couple of them, somehow. Otherwise, you're in.))

CAV: "Uh.............CAV.............."

Another shockwave sent several medical equipment crashing to the ground.

Zakuro felt the ground shift beneath her feet and reached out for the table to support herself. Suddenly it slipped away as everything went black.

".........Ah," How unfortunate for him. "Well, good luck with that one then," She said cheerfully, "Who was it that needs your help? I mean, who ever it is does know your in here right?" Then again the answer was obvious. She sighed, shifting her wings a little.

((Co, you're in, providing you don't god-mod as I've heard you have))

JB was fighting droid after droid, having to watch his co-HAMS members die, without being able to say good-bye. But still, he had to do what he had to do.

frank4t just knocked out 2 HAMS members, and killed a third. He was feeling happy, even though droids shouldn't be able to feel emotions. He was happy.

((Co, you're in, providing you don't god-mod as I've heard you have))

((JB, don't backseat lead. Besides, look a couple of posts above yours. I already let him in, and set a ground rule.))

CAV: "I doubt it. He contacted my personal comlink. I can be anywhere in the world as far as he's concerned. I gotta get out there."

CAV tries to lift himself to no avail. Rather, he feels a sharp pain followed by something being injected into him. He passes out once again, but not before hearing a faint voice followed by fighting.

"This is for your own good."

Seliphra started when she saw this other being knock out CAV. "Who the hell are you?!" She asked, standing up and grabbing her rifle. She knew ZCAV couldn't fight, but drugging him was a little...extreme.

((JB, you backseat leaded when you made the topic without even consulting us leaders. You had no position to make the topic since you didn't talk to us first, let alone accept or deny people.))

((Okay, up and coming

And it is sent))

JB didn't know when the droids were ever going to stop, if they ever would. He didn't know why the droids were attacking the hospital. But most of all, in a few seconds, he wouldn't know anything. Because he would be knocked out cold.

"Look out!" screamed his best friend, but to no avail. JB turned to look, and tried to dodge, but he couldn't do it fast enough. The bullet grazed his neck, knocking him out cold.

Vickels peeked around the corner. 7 droids. He chucked a grenade but after he checked again he found out he had only taken down one. He shot another then got ack behind the corner.

((Jb, wanna add Frank4t here?

And CAV. It was a suprise project.))