Cant use my BD pet?!

So I am trying of course to do the new battledome thingy, but I cant use my (kinda) BD pet softyarya! She has 91 hp and it would be really helpful. In the scrolldown thing, her name doesnt appear, but all of my other pets do! Could anyone please help me?

Does she have more than 1hp? If not, she needs too.

Is she hungry/unhappy/sick. If so, she has to be fed/get happy/get cured.

Check to see if she's sick, unhappy, hungry, or doesn't have any HP. If she's okay, I have no idea why.

There is a problem! I went to the Healing Springs and she said that I am in a battle! And then I went to the status page and I am still not withdrawn! So where exactly do I go?

Nope! I am not. Gosh, this is really frusturating seeing all of these waves go by. Is there any special way I should contact TNT for the BD?

keep refreshing on the status page for a while i had this same problem the first day of the war. refresh for a solid 10 minutes then try again. the idea is every time you refresh on the status page your resesetting it and trying to get it to release from the battle.

Just when I finished reading this topic. I found that my pet also has the same problem.

Where can I refresh- The status page or the battledome challengers page?

Visiting the status page is meant to automatically withdraw your pets from any one-player fights, so that's where you need to refresh. :yes:

I hope you get it out of the fight soon...thought i'd point out though that you can fight with an unhappy pet - these enemies make them unhappy and so I've been fighting with what is now a 'depressed' tdub...and I can still fight with him.

I'm glad you got it figured out. I had that happen to me the first night.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.