This lookup contained profanity and has been blocked.

Emily

I've been battling more than normal because of the new plot step that was released. My pet only has 9 HP, but that seems to be enough most of the time to defeat the opponent. However, once in awhile, I lose and need to use a healing potion. I use the SSW to search and am finding recently that a lot of the lowest price results bring me to a user with the message "This lookup contained profanity and has been blocked." My most recent search was for a Healing potion IX and the first 7 users on the SSW had that message on their lookup. I can't recall seeing that message before the last few days. Is anyone else finding this as well?

I saw it just today. I wanted to buy a codestone, the first 2 cheapies were blocked as well. I think they introduced it at the same time as the new login system. I guess people cannot use their shops etc until they have cleaned their HTML.

Yes, I've been seeing it ever since they made 'Bear' wearable. It's going to be super annoying because these account will continue to show up on the (super) Shop Wizard yet have been inactive for a very, very long time.

Way to clog up the system.

This was a coding issue, and it has been fixed now.

From the Editorial:

I have tried for several days to search the Shop Wiz for Bubbling Healing Goo, so that I can restore hit points to my Neopet. When I click on the username of someone with it in their shop, however, I see the following: "This lookup contained profanity and has been blocked." All 20 in the returned search said the same thing, and I know most Neopians are better than that! This has to be a glitch or coding error. Can you please look into this? Thanks! ~wifenomore

This was a coding error, and thankfully not a case of countless Neopians developing a pottymouth... phew! It's fixed now. Sorry about that