The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 6

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. The BD. Something that I barely ever used, and have always lost at.

And I'm STILL trying to figure out chapter 4, with school and all that other work not giving me enough time so I can do it while getting all 3 pegs together at once.

Crap. The BD. Something that I barely ever used, and have always lost at.

And I'm STILL trying to figure out chapter 4, with school and all that other work not giving me enough time so I can do it while getting all 3 pegs together at once.

i got all the pegs together on the last floor . its a lil easier that way

Yeah, beating these guys is fun! Though I hope their HP doesn't increase to the point where I can't beat them :P.

yes i hate that it increases i like that they heal your pet after eery fight though :0

the automatic healign is nice

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i got all the pegs together on the last floor . its a lil easier that way

Do you mean the ground floor? Or the basement? I just tried to get them any way possible, but one of them left the building.

Gah I hate this. I was dreading a battle, my pets aren't up for it. I barely managed to defeat 20 or something like that before I couldn't do any more, I already spent like 60k, a lot of that on healing potions. I have never really went to the battledome before so I have no idea if I bought the right stuff. Any suggestions on helping my pet NOT get creamed in the battledome?

I tied one (had to defend for the deed) and beat 5. It's a good thing I tend to throw potions in my SDB, I have a bunch.... I should sell some...

I have some in my SDB as well, ( well I should anyway, I can never find anything in there ) And I've got all deeds done but that last one, the one no one seems to be able to figure out how to get it.

Absolutely wonderful...

I'm just hoping I can make it though this thing without spending every last NeoPoint I own. And without getting attacked by shadows at every turn.

Speaking of which, anybody ever figure out to get that last deed?

Has anyone clicked on the Into the Fray link. It takes you to a page where i got a Bubbling Healing Goo. It also shows a Mass Destruction Prize Tiers. The top one looks like it will take forever. I beat him 103 times with 2 ties and 54,434 / 750,000 7% is what it shows me... I bet once the other ones come out it will be easier to get.

That's not for how many you've killed, it's for all the ones killed. I'm having trouble myself. I'm having to use what use to be a side account because my main was hacked and someone closed it out. I'm having trouble with neo contacting me so that I may get it back, so I am resorting to having a "new" account. My main pet has 8 hp and it's the only pet that I have as of now. I've won two, lost two and tied seven.

Yes you should still be able to get the battle faerie avatar from doing this XD

In theory at least. But I recall it was possible during previous plot.

I'm at 98 wins so far :D

Dante, oddly enough your statement mixes very well with that AC counter you still have up. xD