New Petpet And Petpets!

hrtbrk

Who are you guys kidding?!? The Farnswap is a beast! I mean just look at it! It's so different from all the other canine, rodent, and goat-like petpets out there. The Farnswap has that smug look on his face--Oh I can't resist! I would consider getting one for my Techo :yes:

Who are you guys kidding?!? The Farnswap is a beast! I mean just look at it! It's so different from all the other canine, rodent, and goat-like petpets out there. The Farnswap has that smug look on his face--Oh I can't resist! I would consider getting one for my Techo :yes:

He looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie. I can see him fitting in to The Nightmare Before Christmas quite easily - maybe that was the inspiration :D

He looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie. I can see him fitting in to The Nightmare Before Christmas quite easily - maybe that was the inspiration :D

I agree. Tim has this penchant for the odd and those with slightly distorted figures. But that nuerotic expression on it's face sold me completely. As you can tell, I'm a fan of over-exaggerated expressions <3.