You Got Pwned

Awesome_Paul

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, thank you. If I was a mod *cough* Tipem never rejected my entry he liked it*cough* You wouldn't be playing this.

okay i had all i can stand and i cannot stand no more, stop the name bashing and any other unsportmanship, or something really bad, really evil will happen.

in this cruel world, im one of the main unbiased people in the contest, mainly because I cannot Vote,

Ya seea to make teh winner announce extra special and extra cool, in 1-2 days, i will open the voting, but won't be a poll, people will have to Pm me who they vote for in each of the 4 matches, that way it can be a secret until the time is out

I'm agreeing Vivi. I've seen too much dirt digging. They're acting like political officers who are desparate to win the election. <_<

and trust me, im have 1 evil thing, if it comes down to it, the thing gets so out of hand, i will show people something soo bad, it will haunt them for the rest of 2007, i will show the picture of Vivi dressed as a Parrot, (please hope itr don't come down to it)

oh no please don't - we promise to be good...

I suported TBC because i liked his idea. Many of you supported Anime because either you didn't approve of TBC's methods (i don't) or because Anime is a girl. This was supposed to be a fun contest, but I think it has been taken too far people. People should take those Sigs off and lets have a nice clean competition, Be as unbaised as you can and dont broadcast your vote. I know I acted wild too so I am also talking to myself when I say this...Enjoy!!

TBC:You really shouldn't have put what Anime said on the board

...Hypocrite. That's it. I'm out of here. I cannot take this anymore. This is vile, ridiculous, and has gone way too far. TBC: grow up. And everyone else who supports his views. Good day to you all.

I proposed some rules. We need to calm down.

...Hypocrite. That's it. I'm out of here. I cannot take this anymore. This is vile, ridiculous, and has gone way too far. TBC: grow up. And everyone else who supports his views. Good day to you all.

How am I a hypocrite? I proposed rules and Im following them, too. Sure I support TBC, I didnt know this was going to happen, no one did... I think someone need to calm down...we all do.

Vivi and I are the peacebringers. We shall calm down the forums! (I'll get to Saphira eventually)

All right, it's up. I can't animate it, but it's the best I could do. <_<

Oh, and I've been watching this stupid fight for an hour. I'm going to delete the stuff TBC posted in bad sportsmanship and try to convince myself that this WAS a good idea. Oh, and I'm going to kill TBC. Thank you....