You Got Pwned

Awesome_Paul

Okay as we all know (unless someone don't) The You Got Pwned Contest Won by 14 Votes, So thats means thats the contest.

RULES

• Each Round, The Staff will be Paired Up to Face Each Other
  • They will then have 2 Days to Mess with each others Sigs, and Avs
  • After The 2 Days, The members will have to vote which one of each pairing was the most Creative, Funniest
  • Voting shall last 1 Day
  • Staff cannot Vote for themselves, The voting poll sees all
  • Pairs are fair as coming out of a Hat
  • Staff cannot Change their own Avs and Sigs to undo the Changes

(Think thats is it)

Okay names are in the HAT

The Drawings are:

-Eric the Elf vs Santa Sammy

-Jasper vs Mikey

-The Big Cheese vs Angel Anime

-Matt vs Ian

PRIZES (There will be Prizes but its whatevers in my Gallery)

So To make it Fair, and let the Staff Know, Give them either 24 or 48 Hours to know who they're facing etc.

New Rules Cause By Chaos

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe ian could be nice, and just let matt send him the pics and stuff to him to add to his sig, I mean they chat somehow, just have matt send ian the image url and have Ian put it up.

Some of the staff isn't in here...oh well.

Thats ok becuase Vivi said that they would have 24 or 48 hours to read this and see who they have.

yeah so the mission, is to have all members read this before 48 hours, I have started teh countdown onto my phone, so it will ring in exactly 48 hours (hopefully)

HAHA, or in the middle of the night :P (oops offtopicness) 0:)

did u like my idea vivi ^^? (there ontopicness) :P

Cool! I wonder what will happen....

what about the ian and mikey could do, or ian could be extra nice and allow people to mess with his sigs and avs.

but i pwn you, staff compete with staff (fixtures ^^^) and they mess with each otehrs sigs and avs and whoever creative and funniest we vote on, and they go through to the next round etc

what about the ian and mikey could do, or ian could be extra nice and allow people to mess with his sigs and avs.

yea, that, and I don't think that there would even be a setting for other people to mess with the Admins stuff, so Ian might just have to be nice and allow matt to send him the stuff.

We'll get ahold of Ian tomorrow and see if he'll allow Matt to send him the stuff and he'll put it up. If not, then since that's an unfair advantage, we'll jsut have Matt win by default. Sound good?

We'll get ahold of Ian tomorrow and see if he'll allow Matt to send him the stuff and he'll put it up. If not, then since that's an unfair advantage, we'll jsut have Matt win by default. Sound good?

What a fair and very well put thing to do. I guess thats why your in charge here :P

So erm when does it start?And Ive got the best possible person to bug *rubs hands*

winder

About 48 hours after vivi's first post (of what I understood of it)

I think vivi will announce when it will start though, she set her phone or something.