Neopets hasn't loaded since Friday!?

IceReactor

What is this? Every time I try to go on anything within the Neopets website I get 'ie can't load this page' :sad02:

It's done this on mine and my sister's netbooks, my computer and my grandad's laptop. And it sucks! 1 day offline for maintainence I can forgive, but it's almost 2 days now. And running diagnostics pretty much shows its Neopets that's being non-responsive, but I don't see anyone else with this problem!

So if you're having the same problem or know how to fix it, come and say something so I'm not on mah own in this ^_^

So. not. cool.

--Icey

Neopets went back on since 2 days ago at this time.... If my sense of time is correct.

I always go on Neopets using FF, because from a personal perspective, its much MUCH safer. Also, IE is known to have many bugs.... *shifty eyes*

Ah, thanks, IE is kinda lame, and if I use another browser I'll be able to send in a report about it not working on there. ^_^

Also, what's the browser thats on linux splashtop, it doesn't work on that either.

Nope, I'm using Firefox and it still doesn't work :sad01_anim:

The thing is, it was fine after the maintanence but just started going funny on Friday afternoon.

I dunno, maybe it'll fix itself sometime soon :sad02:

Aw. And I really wanted to use the lab ray too.

The thing is, it was fine after the maintanence but just started going funny on Friday afternoon.

I dunno, maybe it'll fix itself sometime soon :sad02:

Aw. And I really wanted to use the lab ray too.

Doesn't work on google chrome either...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double or triple post! There's an edit button to the bottom right of each post. As for your problem...maybe try clearing your cache? (Ctrl+Shift+Delete)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Are your computer, your sister's laptop and your grandpa's Laptop all on the same connection? It might be that your provider is somehow not allowing Neopets to be played (or something odd like that). Perhaps you can try logging in at a friend's place or at a library?

Are your computer, your sister's laptop and your grandpa's Laptop all on the same connection? It might be that your provider is somehow not allowing Neopets to be played (or something odd like that). Perhaps you can try logging in at a friend's place or at a library?

Nope, the laptop is at my grandparent's house, the rest are here (my house). It's just funny how it's worked for so long before and now suddenly doesn't.

Eh, well it'll give me some time to do other things while I see if it can get fixed...The cinema is starting to sound pretty good right now ^_^

This is very odd indeed - from your initial description I could have sworn that this had something to do with your internet connection, but... the same problem on two separate lines? o_O

What error message are you getting when you try to load Neopets?

This is very odd indeed - from your initial description I could have sworn that this had something to do with your internet connection, but... the same problem on two separate lines? o_O

What error message are you getting when you try to load Neopets?

'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'

Or on Firefox it says something about the webpage has timed out and it could not connect to the server, similar thing on google chrome.

Oh and it's not my firewall.

I give up changing my font :P

Hmm... so you're getting a timeout. Assuming you can access other websites just fine, that would seem to indicate a problem with your Internet Service Provider, or possibly the Neopets servers themselves. It may be that TNT has their firewalls set to block a chunk of malicious IP addresses that somehow encompasses yours... how that would happen, I'm not sure.

Do you have another computer nearby (perhaps belonging to a friend) which you could use to try and access Neopets?

A couple more things you could try, If it is your internet connection you can try resetting your modem by turning it off and waiting a minute and then turn it back on. Also you can try to restore your laptop to an earlier date when it was working fine.

I have a feeling that I've been banned by TNT, because I've logged on my accounts on my netbook here, and at my grandparents, and I think since the rules changed they ban you from going on the whole website (so now I can't send a ticket requesting to get my accounts back :crying: )

Could someone please check if the accounts makarose, icereactor, shardsoul, catchingcreativity (my main and sides) and also aerisfinbo (my sister's) are frozen?

I can't get onto the site to tell them that they made a mistake so I'll just have to wait it out, does anyone know how long I'll probably be frozen for?

Shame on you TNT. <_<

None of the accounts are frozen. Sounds like your Internet Provider is having a hard time connecting to Neopets system/server move.

Or the IP thing may also be a good consideration.

Ah thanks for checking, that's put me at rest at least. Well it didn't have any trouble connecting on thursday so i don't understand how it could have changed so suddenly apart from what somebody said about them blocking the IP by accident (or the ISP being sucky)

I'll try across my friends later in the week, I'm pretty sure it will work there but I'll see.

Thanks for your help everyone ^_^