Meepit juice break on zen mode?

Bun

Is it possible to get the avatar for Meepit Juice Break on zen mode? I noticed that you still get points, where on games like Destruct-o-Match you don't get any points on zen mode. I'm really bad at this game! I know it would take forever to get a high enough score for the avatar this way but I still want to know if it's possible and, if anyone has done it, how long it took to get it.

I didn't know what that meant either. Thanks for your help though. I don't think I'll be trying to get the avatar on zen mode anytime soon though, I didn't think it would take that long.

Haha, I'm still going to do the zen mode method for the avvie. I'm not too great at Meepit Juice Break in any other mode. *summons caffeine and prepares to obtain the avvie*

I spent a few hours playing MAGAX: Destroyer to get the avvie... wills of steel, it takes, wills of steel! :P

That's encouraging that so many people have done this or want to try, maybe I will do it after all. As soon as I find the time, that is. Right now it's storming pretty bad where I am and knowing my luck, I'd be disconnected right in the middle. That would be terrible!

Also remember that the scores reset at 12:40 AM NST so you will not be able to send your score if you started the game before and wish to send after 12:40.

Oh, very good point thank you for reminding me! I would have forgotten about the reset. I didn't know that it was at 12:40 though I always thought it was just 12. You learn something new every day I guess :rolleyes_anim: (I can't believe I didn't know that...)