The Faeries' Ruin Begins!

hrtbrk

well i think this time around im going to make a minor public thing and see how many of my theorys are actually correct. if i am correct then i clame bragging rights. if im wrong i withhold the right to run away while you guys throw tomato's at me XD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*polishes up her best throwing tomato* You've got yourself a deal. :evil:

@PAC: I'm sure there will be some sort of prizes. There always are with plots. Anime does a pretty good job explaining the prize system in the the TFR General Chat thread.

nifty i might have to make my way over to that thread. and as a side note. i had to drop my "i am officially as angry as the techo! >=O {still} XD" quote for this for the moment. so im going to go pm that to me so i can put it back up alfter this. but im willing to make that my written statement that shal not be altered till the end. XD i know this way at least ONE of them will be right....

{had bettered not see luke skywalker show up in neopets OR ELSE....}

We might just take you up on that offer. ;)

And if you're right then we'll believe you the next time there's a plot. Or we'll try to anyway. :) TNT has an uncanny ability to lead us in one direction then turn around and go to a place that wasn't even close to what we thought the end result would be.

oh agreed. my plot predictions are mostly just for fun sense well i make clames and i cant check them later. this way if im hillariously wrong you guys get to go "HA!" i get to go "BAH!" and the ridicule happens compleately and naturally lol XD

I think that the Altator plot from back in the day is involved. Just because that plot is still open and because King Altador is involved. Why him of all the kings of Neopia? Anywho I'm always wrong and I just really like Altador.

I finally gave in and signed up just because this plot. The speculation is killing me.

If someone else has said this excuse me for being repetitive but it's strange how the faeries seem to be curtseying or bowing even. Something you do out of respect or if someone has a powerful title. And they seem pleased. Makes me think possibly a good guy gone bad. Just some speculation.

Or they could have been dancing and I am thinking too much. lol.

forgive the unreleated note but feed your pet regular food that restores hp.

and ill be happy with some new items from this plot. i would like a new background for my display. {i collect them}

Another easy HP-restoring trick (especially helpful if Snowy blasts you to 0 and your pet has high HP from the lab or something): get the pet to at least 1 HP by either feeding it or giving it a cheap healing potion. Then, go battle the Inflatable Balthazar (it can't do any damage, so no matter how weak the pet is, as long as it's equipped with *some* kind of weapon, you'll win.) At the end of the battle the pet will automatically have its HP fully restored. b)

And I'd love a new display as well; I've always liked the Altador Constellations one, but it'd be nice to have something new. :) New av and/or items (maybe wearables?) would be great too.

Another easy HP-restoring trick (especially helpful if Snowy blasts you to 0 and your pet has high HP from the lab or something): get the pet to at least 1 HP by either feeding it or giving it a cheap healing potion. Then, go battle the Inflatable Balthazar (it can't do any damage, so no matter how weak the pet is, as long as it's equipped with *some* kind of weapon, you'll win.) At the end of the battle the pet will automatically have its HP fully restored. b)

And I'd love a new display as well; I've always liked the Altador Constellations one, but it'd be nice to have something new. :) New av and/or items (maybe wearables?) would be great too.

oh yea. i forgot about that trick. my bad.

and yea im lovin the idea of a faerie disply. and i admit im a guy liking the idea of it. but i have the feeling it could be very cool if done right.

Thanks for the help guys. :) I was wondering what I was going to do with the Healing Springs out of business for the next few days/weeks/whatever TNT decides to do.

I'd like to see what the prizes are for this thing, there's no telling but one can hope its something nice. I hope so anyway, half the time with stuff like this its either really really good, or boarding on the line of decent/the kind of thing you donate to the money tree or stuff it in your safety deposit box to get the Packrat Avatar.

Hello! I have never participated in a plot before... I've shamefully sat by and watched them happen, but never enjoyed they're plotyness...? WELL, the point is, that all should change here and now! I was wondering, how does a person go about finding clues? Or do I just need to hold on tight in wait for the activities and continuation of the comic?

I'm not sure if any of you discovered, but he's looking in a mirror.

Yeah I kind of wondered if he found the mirror and that's how someone turned all of the faeries to stone all at once. Maybe that's what he knows because maybe he stole the mirror somehow.

The plot looks pretty good for me :rolleyes_anim:

But an Ixi? I'm still not friends with Ixies since the Tarla Mistery thing, and when I see one I just want to cry :laughingsmiley:

lol, what was that plot about?

Yeah I kind of wondered if he found the mirror and that's how someone turned all of the faeries to stone all at once. Maybe that's what he knows because maybe he stole the mirror somehow.

Oh man I wish I could see the cnapter T_T proxies here at school wont let me see it T__T

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had that problem last year with atlas of the ancients. I think it was because they didn't have flash (or whatever neopets uses to read the comics) on the computers though and they block downloads. Luckily now I can read them at home and participate in this plot :thumbsup: I wonder if the next chapter will be released with the news.

Wasnt it Medusa that if she saw her reflection turned into stone? Mabye the mirror turned everyone into stone by accident?

Well yes, but it wasn't the mirror that turned her to stone; Medusa's gazed turned people to stone so to look at her self (as in a mirror) she turned herself into stone.

So perhaps he was carrying the mirror in case somebody attacked him, he could "reflect" the spell back . . . just a theory, though