TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think it would be pretty ironic if the Darkest Faerie did this, and accidentally turned herself to stone as well. xD

That doesnt account for the attackers on brightvale and in the haunted woods.

Oh there is something interesting about the prices of things. With the only means of free healing down for the count atm. The prices of remedys seems of of sharply dropped too. I feel thats a good thing.

I am not explaining myself very well. As far as I can make out:

1. The Darkest Faerie helped out Altador and ruled jointly with the other 11 founders.

2. She became discontent and turned everyone to stone,wishing to go solo in ruling Altador.

3. Fyora stepped in and turned her to stone for 1,000 years.

(pure speculation from this point on)

4. Just like the Darkest Faerie's spell on the founders began to wear off, Fyora's has worn off too.

5. She's back and looking to revenge herself.

6. There's a spy among our heroes who tipped her off about Brynn being in Brightvale investigating and so she sends her minions after her.

My guess is Hanso might become the fall guy and have to heroically save the day to prove his trustworthiness.

Yay for cheaper healers. :)

That's a pretty good theory, although I do have to interject that it was actually Jerdana who stopped the Darkest Faerie from taking over Altador by suspending the entire city in time for a thousand years and (I think) providing her amulet to turn the Darkest Faerie to stone.

The delay gives us staffers a chance to have a little break (although I suppose the battle steps were something of a break for us too). :yes: And it also takes away my excuse to avoid tackling my assignments over the weekend. xD

I'm curious as to whether or not Hanso will stick around after the battle. I do get the impression he escaped to try and help Brynn more than to slip away from all the danger, but I guess we'll see what he decides to do.

I think the wait was a smart idea on TNT's part. This means that we aren't choosing between figuring out a plot step or halloween fun. Because the halloween fun would definitely win and TNT knew they couldn't compete! I personally needed a break from the plot. I didn't get near the caps for the sepctres even on the ones I could have gotten because I got sort of bored with fighting. I'll be glad when another puzzle comes up, but the fighting was getting to be too tedious. (But I'm still continuing training just in case!) After reading peoples theories on here, I'm really curious to know whether or not the darkest faerie will be involved or not.

:O Now that's the explanation we've been looking for! TNT must be busy making Halloween preparations!

Hm, now my desktop is filled with Spectres. -.- It's kinda cool though.

o_O Uh... how did that happen?

Well, the Advent Calendar and other celebrations will probably be going ahead as normal. :yes: I think it's good to see a plot that seems to be well planned out over a decent time span, and I hope it doesn't get wrapped up with a rushed ending like RoS was.

Because I was bored, and I had Paint. 30 Spectres in total. -.- It's quite awesome, and will be even more awesome with the next 3 challengers I want now!

Care to share that wallpaper Dante? :P

Achievement Earned! ach_22_607638aea2.png You have earned an achievement for completing a hidden task!

Head on over to your Fearless Deeds to admire your greatness.

FINALLY! AFTER 2 NON-STOP HOURS OF PLAYING!

*pats self on back*

Announcements