TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

I'm guessing somewhere around 20-25 chapters... since this is a full plot, it should take a long time to solve...

And btw, TNT posted a Dr. Sloth quote on their page: "Pitiful Neopets, you will all soon be my slaves." – Dr. Frank Sloth

Plot teaser?? I think so... :D

He's been gone for too long.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw that about Sloth. Maybe he is back. Imnot sure how i feel about that since I didnt participate in the last plot he was in.

Oh apperently, it's enough to draw!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh...Someone *points to self* just got insanely angry upon seeing that there are no more left to fight. How am I supposed to complete my tasks, TNT? *shakes fist*

Finally got one win...Now my pet is not showing up as an option to fight with at all. I don't get it; she's full, not sick, and has full hit points >.<

Thanks for trying, Livvy. She's still not showing...I'll probably just close the window and take a break. I'm sure it'll sort itself out :)

~Ooh, I was just reading the Neopedia article written about the Shadow Usul... Our next opponant perhaps?

Also, does anyone think that maybe the amount of minions we fight effects the HP of our next opponant as well. I might stop fighting them jic. Can't afford to have them be too strong for me. My poor weak pet :( Xx

i cant even begin to describe how much that'd suck. {is that ok to say on here?}

however what i want to know and what im shocked no ones asking is. HOW DID FAERIELAND GET SUMMONED OVER THE TOP OF THE HAUNTED WOODS?!!?

Faerieland is in continuous movement over Neopia it just shows up as being over the ocean on the map

it would prolly be better it the cloud moved around on the map too. and isint it strange a all that it just happens to be above the same spot where the heros, the noxes and the haunted woods are?

it would prolly be better it the cloud moved around on the map too.

It might look better, but it would be a nightmare for the programmers and artists. Too many people would complain about inconsistencies between actual location and artwork depicting it's location in relation to other landmarks. :mellow:

Announcements