TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

http://www.neopets.com/evil/showcreature.phtml?villain=12

^ for thoughs of you looking for this. YOUR WELCOME

i spent the better part of 4 hours looking for that. and i accidently found it in the neopedia artical about the haunted woods.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you, and isn't that how it always works? cant find somethin until you stop lookin for it... <_< i hate that

hmm... it didnt give as much relevant info as i would have hoped, but still supports the theory of this plot having to do with the nox/magax economy (i use economy in like, a literary or marxist theory sense cuz im a huge nerd and couldnt think of how else to explain their..err... relationship)

definitely, especially if the magax thing comes into play. i could just see TNT being like "no-one will see this one coming!!" :laughingsmiley: but i do hope they get creative with it and it doesn't end up being something dumb... like in the altador plot resolution where jerdana credits that necklace with doing pretty much everything... i thought that was a pretty simplistic explanation. this one seems more like a scooby-doo plot to me where theyre going to unmask the character and hell be like "i wouldve gotten away with it too if it werent for you pesky neopians and that stupid ________(enter neopet species here)"

So, am I the only one who thinks it's rather odd we haven't gotten the news yet today? It's way past their news time. I don't expect a comic or step today, but such delays are often caused by something important happening...

GUYS. o_O Chill. At least they told us, right? So now you won't have to wait up tomorrow.

Yeah, but that's why everyone is freaking out. we have to wait EXTRA long to learn things...

Honestly... I just read chapter 5 :D AND OH MEE GEE!!!!! I'm like 2 flippin pages whoop-de-doo! I am almost finished with neoquest 2... I stopped after I got the last avie... so I think I'm going to finish that! At least I don't have to spend tomorrow refreshing!

Does anyone think there are going to be MORE then 6 chapters?

i usually just play tnt staff basher. thats what i do when tnt taks 800k from me. seriously i traded for a zombie petpet paint brush put it up for auction and accidently put the wrong price up for it i lost 800k of np. now im broke.

Announcements