TNT Addresses Account Issues After Upgrade

hrtbrk

UPDATE: 'Frozen users' should be able to log in without any problems.

A few people have commented that after trying to login after the upgrade, their account says they are frozen. Do not worry.

TNT is aware of the issue and is trying to fix what is causing this, and suggest you do not submit a ticket regarding the issue. This is what they had to say.

poogle_crybaby.gif

Current Topic: Frozen Accounts

Welcome back, everyone! As you may have noticed, the site was down for a bit over the past few hours for updates.

Good news: the site is back up. Hooray!

Since we've come back online_ some of you might have been notified your account is frozen when you attempted to log in. If this shouldn't apply to you, sorry! We're looking into the issue right now and will clear it up as soon as possible. In the meantime, you don't need to submit a ticket to support about this. We'll keep you posted either here or in news as we work things out. Thanks for your patience!

The frozen issue has been fixed but if you cannot login due to a 'bad email', hang tight!

Only people who are experiencing a 'banned email address' problem may still be affected:

Okay, if you see "banned email address", this is a separate issue. They know what the problem is and are looking at it now. I don't have an ETA or any other information for you, but I wanted to update you anyway just to let you know they're aware of it at least!

I'll try to keep tabs on the issue and post if I get any more info.

I am having an issue since I logged out from my main... well, I cannot get back in.

So with the lenny wizard magic, they provided my password to me through email. And strangely enough, what they sent me is SHORTER than what it should have been. I'm going to give you a fake example. Let's say that my password used to be MyPas$word123, now it is MyPas.

Isn't it strange?

I was having issues with my main account and a side account after the servers came back up last night. My main had error code 6 while my side had the banned email error. I sent tickets in for both accounts, before I knew we weren't supposed to.

I've not received any replies yet in my personal email. Not only that, I can't even log in to ANY accounts now. I can get to the screen where you enter your username and password, but once I put in my password and hit enter, it takes me to a blank page but it says it's "done" at the bottom. Is this a new glitch?