New Game Challenge: Hannah and the Kreludor Caves

hrtbrk

There is a brand new Games Challenge ready for us to play and it involves our favorite usul, Hannah! This time she is exploring through Kreludor.

AAA's score to beat is 30,250, Abi's 2,000 and Lulu's 4,000. Can you beat their scores?

ngc_game_hannah_kreludor_caves.jpg

Prizes

bg_hannah_kreludoor.giffoo_treasurecake.gifmall_fg_icespikes.gif

AAA | Abigail | Lulu

Thank you nikh for sharing the prizes with us!

I found the prizes!

AAA:https://images.neopets.com/items/bg_hannah_kreludoor.gif

ABIGAIL:https://images.neopets.com/items/foo_treasurecake.gif

LULU:https://images.neopets.com/items/mall_fg_icespikes.gif

The ratio is 1.00 and so I used it for easy neopoints! ;)

How in the world do you get to the platform on level 4? Luck? lol

Apparently the secret is to tap UP instead of holding up? This level is mean. :|

Well, that is easy. First you need to jump high and trigger the jetpack. :D

NEW EDIT:

Okay now, I admit it!

This game is too hard...

I lost at the 14th level in a near impossible task! :crying:

I lost to AAA with just 5975 difference!

Dying takes all your points? Evil.

I don't think dying takes all your points, I believe that each round tallies a new score that is kept cumulatively. I had no idea what my score was until I died which was odd. Each round said I was starting with 0 but when I got game over, I had 17000, strange.

But overall, I like the game. I will probably now spend entirely too much time messing around with it today, and plus side, it actually works for me! The other Hannah and the blah blah caves and such were awkward laggy or not loading most of the time for me.

Yeah, I noticed that. That said, I now have top score, 40900 points :) After I get my trophy on this game, I can share the tips.

A tip to get high with low use of fuel. Quickly tap once the jump button and then immediately press agin the button and keep pressed.

Ugh! :crying: I beat it again and only got 29,025. So close. :crying: The final level is so long, I hate when I mess up near the end and have to start all over. One day you shall be mine 30,000 score! Anybody have any tips on getting that extra 1000 I need? I think I just have to finish some of the other levels with more air and fuel to get the higher bonus but any other suggestions, and I ended the game with 9 lives and sadly there is no bonus for that :sad01_anim:

I swear - this game is so annoying. Is anyone else having lag trouble? Any time there are spikes in the area, Hannah takes ages to follow my commands and ends up in a spike. It's very frustrating. Esp in the second last level. It's def not my connection as everything else is very quick. I guess there's too many people on this game - I'll have to try at low peak time.

So here's my Level 14 tips if you need help there.

The red dots are the fuel packs I suggest you stop at or try to get. There are a bunch more not labeled, but you really don't need them all to finish and it wastes time to get the all.

The yellow dots are the keys. Make sure to get all three or you won't be able to finish the level.

HanahLevel14.jpg

You start at the XX at the bottom left. My suggested path is in blue.

The section I labeled as 1, you should try to make it all in one shot. Jump starting at the bottom and fly straight up without hitting anything any you go much faster. You can get the three fuels I highlighted by barely touching the sides, you don't have to land.

The section labeled as 2, is where you should land on your way down. Be careful because that little nook to the left is filled with spikes and if you don't use some fuel on the way down, you will crash and die.

The next part to the right of that that is straight down that I forgot to label, you should also go straight down and not land until the bottom, it saves time.

Once you get the key at the first part of 3, you should pretty much fly at a diagonal, about 45 degrees, straight if you can without landing. There are a bunch of fuel in here if you really need them, but you shouldn't.

Watch out for the spikes in section 4, but there in an extra life here. :wub_anim:

At section 5 there are 3 fuel which should be enough for you to make it straight up to the top, where you can then make a quick hop to the door.

There you have it, no more time worries if you follow this and you will be one to the next level. :king:

Yay, finally got the background.

The bonuses actually count for nothing so don't waste time trying to spare your oxygen/fuel. Try get to level 14 (each round in one life) while collecting everything - note: the lives are worth 500 so get them all if you can), then you just need to get through level 14 and 15 (but still collect as much as you can obv).