Draik Day Is Approaching

hrtbrk

Finally! When I get my Draik Egg in a month or two, I'll be painting her Faerie. It's nice to see a potion. I wonder how the price will be. It will probably be pretty expensive for awhile. It's a very pretty bottle too.

I've been searching Egg prices the last week or so. More and more keep popping up for 12.7 million. (Usually for Blue or Green Draik Eggs.) MPs are roughly close, if they're basics. The fancier MPs, are more expensive.

I'm going to laugh, if they pop up for over 20 million. But I kind of have the feeling they will. People like to go crazy when they have new items. (Like the Gold prize for Style Showdown a couple people were trying to sell for 10 million, when most ended up selling for 500-700k) I think the Faerie MP will probably settle at around 17 million. That seems to be a steady price for fancy MPs (or Eggs)

The rarer it is, the higher the price. That's why I guessed 17 mil. Because that's around the same price as a Pirate Krawk MP. Or any special colored Krawk MPs in general, since Krawks are just as rare as Draiks.

I doubt it will go over 20 mil, because nobody would buy it at that price.