Do You Create Neopets For The Sake Of It?

The Score in Blue

Do you create Neopets just to get your avatars?

I know that some of them aren't offered for avatar lending...

for example:

Elephante Surprise

Lenny - Wicked

Tuskaninny - Spotted

I don't think it's right... I myself haven't done it.

Would you or do you do it?

and...

do you adopt Neopets to get these kinds of avatars?

I have done it but make them WN so there is a better chance they will be adopted out of the pound ^_^

I have created a pet before that I would use for an avatar, but indeed as the person above a wellnamed pet. These days I just adopt a badly named pet of the pound, do my thing and pound it for someone else. I know that sounds kind of mean, but yeah.

I just adopt and re-pound. I think that's not mean because the pets are already there and nobody else is using them. At least that way they can be adopted for a little while. It would be incredibly nice if I painted them or used an MP, but I haven't done that yet. I think it's better than creating new Neopets, since that's just filling the pound more, but if you do make a new one, then a WN one is definitely best.

I've done both before. Back when I was broke and getting the easier pet avatars, I created and pounded to save neopoints. Once I finally got a stable amount of neopoints (and the pound was working >___> ) I adopted and repounded what I needed.

I used too, but then I stopped and decided to morph/paint/disown all my pets and now have 3/4 dream pets accomplished. b)

Congratz! :)

I usually pound and then repound after feeding them and occassionally raising there stats. Otherwise, I feel mean.

I have done created pets for the pet avatars, but I intended to keep them and morph them into a pet I actually wanted, using the lab ray or morphing potions. (I use past tense, not because I did not follow through, but because I was scammed and unable to keep them, not asking for pity, just clarifying)

• 4 weeks later...

I do but I keep them in my side accounts afterwards. One of my main pets I was planning on morphing into a Jetsam, so I just created him as an avatar pet :P.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.