Game Avatars

Lamppost

Which ones are you going for right now? I think I need to start on some new ones, but I'm not sure which to try. Right now I'm playing Hungry Skeith. Every so often I play Ice Cream Machine, but I never get anywhere close to the avvie score. Any suggestions for easy game avatars that I might not have yet?

I recently just got the bilge dice one, ugh finally. But as of now I'm sort of hoping and working towards the petpet rescue, feed florg, faerie bubbles, dubloon disaster, and top gamer. These are the ones that I consider to be within my reach as of now, but the ones still on my list to get sudo randomly are the wheels avies, keep smiling, and mutant graveyard of doom.

Huh. You both mentioned Dubloon Disaster, but I'm nowhere near getting the av on that one. I think I just don't have the patience for it. Maybe I should try for Feed Florg, since I've gotten up to 150 on that one. I already have all the others, so I can tell you they are entirely attainable!

Petpet rescue is horrible. Just horrible. I think my high score is something like 17.

I actually have the avatar, so it is possible! Keep your hope alive! When I started going for the av, my high score was also about 17.

A good guide is: http://www.neopets.com/~o0kyori0o . Good luck!

I've been trying for the Feed Florg avatar, but it's so hard. I've been like 3 points off, and that was my best in about 50 games.

I've been trying to get the NQ I & II avatars, and then after that I plan to work on the game avvies one-by-one.

What about Nimmos Pond? Does anyone have that avatar? Do you think it's easy or hard to get? I'm thinking about working on that one next.

What about Nimmos Pond? Does anyone have that avatar? Do you think it's easy or hard to get? I'm thinking about working on that one next.

At first it sounds quite easy to get, seeing how the game is so simple, but it's fairly hard for me so....

Have you tried zen mode? Granted that will probably take 10+ hours but it's up to you.

Can you get the avatar on zen mode? I figured you can only get it when you play for Neopoints, but I might be wrong. or are you suggesting zen mode just for practice?