Earn 3 Codestones now! Plus more!

Ðãrk_Ångê£

Step 1: Register with the following referral link to Gangster Death below and be rewarded 3 Codestones. Post your Neopets username here so that I can send them to you!

http://www.gangsterdeath.com/register.php?ref=518 <--- Click!

Step 2: Refer as many people as you want and earn 3 more Codestones for every player who you get to sign up! You will also receive 1 raffle ticket per person you get! There will be many items being raffled off, including Bottled Fairies, PetPets, Codestones, Map Pieces, and possibly paint brushes! It's important to get their Gangster Death username so you can tell me it because I have a referral list which I will use to verify the referrals. Please post your Neopets username here and your friend's Gangster Death username.

Step 3: If you stay active on Gangster Death for an entire week, you will earn a "special prize"! This has the potential to be the most expensive reward in this entire contest.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to post them here as it may answer someone else's question as well!

Thanks,

Jazzy

PS, I have 4MIL NP and I don't really play anymore!

PSS, Why am I doing this? Its win/win. I get points for referrals :)

To anyone who thinks this is a scam: Dark Angel has had these referral exchanges before. It is not a way to get your password or Neopets items. I am not interested in your codestones, but I wish you good luck on getting referrals :)

This is going to sound like a couple of really stupid questions (and chances are they are!) but I'm good at asking stupid questions!

Is this site anything to do with neopets premium?

Will it cost me anything?

Sorry, I have a thing about spending real money on virtual sites and so I need to check!

To anyone who thinks this is a scam: Dark Angel has had these referral exchanges before. It is not a way to get your password or Neopets items. I am not interested in your codestones, but I wish you good luck on getting referrals :)

Oh ok. It's just that it sounded suspecious, and I wanted to be safe.

If so, then I'll join.

Sounds good. :-) Signed up as Luciana. I'll try and get some of my friends to join, too.

edit: My friend, mhloor, signed up.

Woot! That means that you get 6 codestones!

SENT!

Oooh inneresting :O Registered just now as merody

I'll try to play all week :)

I'll also try to get other people to register

Thanks! Here are your 3 codestones!

SENT!

This is going to sound like a couple of really stupid questions (and chances are they are!) but I'm good at asking stupid questions!

Is this site anything to do with neopets premium?

Will it cost me anything?

Sorry, I have a thing about spending real money on virtual sites and so I need to check!

This site has nothing to do with Neopets Premium and it will not cost you :)

Long time, no see, Jazzy!

Registered!

my name is heartbr3ak :)

I think I was referral 513 or 531? Something like that hehe

Hey! <3 ;) ;) Yeah, Long time! Thanks for signing up!

SENT!

Oh ok. It's just that it sounded suspecious, and I wanted to be safe.

If so, then I'll join.

Lemme know when you joined!