Shops

Secre

Does anyone know if there are any shops in neopia which sell only wearable items as the uni shop sells clothing but it's not all wearable...

I don't want to be wasting my np on items which I can't put in my closet...

The background store has only backgrounds, but I don't believe that you will find a store for only wearable clothes. However, neopets has mentioned in the NT that they are trying to make wearables stand out from other clothes, in a way like how Neohomes 2.0 items stand out from other furniture.

However, neopets has mentioned in the NT that they are trying to make wearables stand out from other clothes, in a way like how Neohomes 2.0 items stand out from other furniture.

Thank goodness for that, I've been hoping they'd do it for a while now.

• 3 weeks later...

The uni clothing shop is still your best place to get wearable from, although some other shop restock a few items that are wearable (toy shop, gift shop...)

If you are trying to make a profit, usually items that contain a species in their name are worth buying, but some of them are not. Example, Kauboy Pants and Kauboy badge are worthless. If you often restock in a shop, you will get know which items are good to buy and which are not. As someone already suggested, knowing items that you want to obtain is also a good way to go. I'd also add that reading the Neopets News Features is highly important to know items that have recently been released or converted into wearables.