Help me ?

Aldrik

Hey guys, I just got CGed by someone and I am again trying to build up my avatar count.

I want to get Lent a FQD, ZDAP & chokato.

My collateral is a relic paint brush.

Well My neopets user-name is hard_rock_12

Please post here if you have all 3 items and are willing to help me and lend me.

:(

help me ??

chat with me ?

hello

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead. Posting for bumps is not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry, I don't have the items to lend and it really sucks that you got CG'd. This forum does have a lending program if you stick around and post regularly etc.

Btw welcome to the forums and don't worry if you don't get an immediate response on here - it depends on how many people are online at the time. I would suggest you have a quick flick through the rules so you don't annoy anyone!

But yeah, the cookie table is on the right go help yourself...

Most people do lending from the ALP as they have most of the items that you would need for the majority of the avatars.

I only really mentioned the rules as double posting is frowned upon, you're much better using the edit button and all posts are meant to be over 7 words long to prevent spam.

I hope you find a lender...