Is Neo down?

MissRachel

I can't seem to load any pages... can't find anything on here or anywhere else on the web either... Anyone else having this problem?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Duplicate topic. Another topic discussing this issue can be found here

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Debate' to 'Neopets Help'.

gah!!! i was in the middle of playing a game :(

it only ever goes down when you're right in the middle of doing something

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

lol i didn't know where else to go. i thought it was maybe my internet at first.

yay!!! *claps*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Wow I didn't even know neo was down lol till I read this. I left my account signed in and my bf was on the computer and I completely forgot about neo lol. I hope all of you didn't get too bored waiting for neo to come back online.