Hi. I'm Jeffe! :)

Jeffe_A

Hi there. :) I see everyone else making topics introducing themselves, so that is what I am going to do.

I'm Jeffe (<< "e" avec une accent a gue) and I am pretty new around here! Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forums!

Everybody’s allowed in.

Looking for fun?

Consider checking the rules first.

Once you’ve seen them you

Must visit the Word Fun

Even Neopians need a break!

Then, visit anything you want.

Only the Debate has more rules.

Take your time here.

Don’t worry if you feel newbish

No one gets banned for that!

For only if you’re really bad

Or rude or obnoxious or

Really, really horrible

Understand this clearly:

May the Forums be with you!

Also, it might be wise to join HAMS. You can get to it by clicking on my links. Have a great time, Jeffé( est-que c'est le bon accent?)

Hi Jeffé! If you'd joined during the school year, I could welcome you in French (I'm guessing you are French from "avec une accent aigue"), but my brain empties out in the summer, so I can no longer remember most of the French I've learned. I still understand it though! (Thinking about it, it's also possible you're Canadian.)

Anywho, I'm probably boring you. My name is Livvy! We're a pretty helpful community, as long as you follow our rules. In addition to being helpful, friendly, and slightly crazy, we're also pretty diverse! One of our staffers is from France, and I know at least one member is from Canada. :yes:

Well apparently I shouldn't greet anyone early in the morning, because I tend to ramble. xD The snack table is to your left. Have fun!

This is so nice -- I already have two people posting on my topic! :)

My goodness -- how did you find that accented 'e'? Or do I have to copy and paste it, perhaps? I always feel very lazy, and I never really spell it correctly. Alas, so people always call me "Jeff."

Jumpingbeans, yes that's the correct accent. :)

Livvy, don't worry about the French thing. It's complicated -- I speak both, but English is more convenient because of where I live. ;-) I would practice French more, but Mama really does not care very much. I am much better at English than French! :D

Thank-you for the warm greetings -- jumpingbeans, what is HAMS, exactly?

HAMS is a group bent on internet domination-err, I mean it's a group for you to find friends. That must be it. :yes:

Anyway, Je peux bien parler le français.

And so you know, you can get all the odd symbols by going to Microsoft Word, go to 'insert', then 'symbols' and any symbol you need should be there. In case thaqt does work, try randomly pressing 'alt' and some numbers, and hope for the best. :)

That sounds nice. :)

Le francais est plus facile que l'anglais, non?

^^ I am sorry for being so sloppy, haha. I hope you are not offended by my lack of ... er -- symbols? :) It's lovely that you can speak French, though! Do you speak it, where you're from?

Hi Jeffe! I am Divya. *shakes hand through computer*

I am too lazy to do the symbols also. :laughingsmiley: But I wanted to welcome you and say feel free to ask questions and I hope you have a great time here!

Comme j'ai dit sur ton page, je vient du N-É. Même que la N-É n'est pas un province français, mais j'i va as un école d'immersion. Je vas en 7ième année, qui est vraiment mon huitième an a l'école.

That should keep the non-French speakers busy :)

I'm quite proud of myself -- I could read all of it. :)

Ce n'est pas une probleme, mon copain. ;) Mais tu as dit N.S sur mon page (n'est pas n-é) je pense? Tu es dans 7ième année?! Tu es très mûrir pour ton âge! Je suis dans l'école secondaire -- j'ai 16 ans, et toi? :)

And I found the accents! They're on my keyboard!

And hello, Divya!

It does get quite tiresome, sometimes. But I did find them on my computer! Now I have to learn where they are ... :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

OK, what's mûrir? That's all I couldn't understand.

Je sais que j'ai N-S sur ton page, c'est Nouvelle-Écosse, mais en anglais (Nova-Scotia)

Moi-même, j'ai douze ans. Et tu est chanceux. Je n'ais pas les symbols. :( Est que je peux enprenter ton clavier?

Edit: Just so you know, JeffÉ(it looks cooler like that :)) You're not supposed to double post. Instead, click the edit button.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't backseat moderate. Simply press the report button and move on.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Alt symbols work well for accents, JB. The é is Alt + 130. There should be a list... here! :D Very handy. And it has those lovely French quotation marks. (I love French quotation marks. =P )

Je le compris, JB! Moi, j'ai 17 ans.

Meh, I'm not going to try to recall any of my French. I'll just read what y'all write. :)

OK, what's mûrir? That's all I couldn't understand.

Je sais que j'ai N-S sur ton page, c'est Nouvelle-Écosse, mais en anglais (Nova-Scotia)

Moi-même, j'ai douze ans. Et tu est chanceux. Je n'ais pas les symbols. :( Est que je peux enprenter ton clavier?

Edit: Just so you know, JeffÉ(it looks cooler like that :)) You're not supposed to double post. Instead, click the edit button.

Is that odd? I had to look it up in my dictionary! It means "mature". You don't sound like you're twelve! :D

Sorry about the French, Livvy -- it is good for me to practice, though! JB, mine is like Livvy's -- I just press the "CTRL" button to get my symbols. Pardon on the NS mishap. I did know that, actually. xD

Did I double post? D:

Ahh, yes. I see, I did. xD Sorry about that!

I have to go soon, anyway. It was nice meeting you all! Bonne journée!

And hello, Divya!

It does get quite tiresome, sometimes. But I did find them on my computer! Now I have to learn where they are ... :)

I found them too! Hahaha. But I still dont feel like using them. ;)

Sorry about the French, Livvy -- it is good for me to practice, though!

Non, non, ce n'est pas une problème! J'aime lire français. :)

Yes, you did double post. It's ok though, you won't get arrested and go to jail :)

Quelle age est que je semble comme?

And pourquoi am je talking comme this? C'est really bizzarre :)

Can toi understand ce-ci?

Oui, je peux te compris. :yes: But we must speak in English as the rules say that this is an English forum. ;)

I'm back! :)

And I see I broke another rule. 3: I'm sorry -- I don't recall reading that in the rules (not to be taken as a challenge in any way -- I just want to let you guys know that it was an accident. D:).

It's OK though; I speak English, so it works out fine for me!

And to answer JB: I thought you were more around my age ... (we're allowed to post ages here, right?) which is 16. ;) I'm sure when you're 16, you'll sound like you're 20!

Don't worry about it. I broke the doublepost/edit rule in my Intro topic too. I was confused by the wording. :P The mods are pretty nice, so if you notice that you've broken a rule you can't fix (like double posting) just report it and they'll fix it with no consequence. :)

(To the mods: I hope this doesn't count as backseat modding. D= )

I can speak English too.

Were did you go? Amusement park :)? Theatre :)? To go have lunch?

xD I was thinking of Fawlty Towers after I read that.

And I went to go do some work. But then I came back. Because work is boring. -_-