Full Out War 3

CAV of Gang Green

(You mean you watch Doctor Who too? I love that show! Okay, here are your reasons.

1: This is an actual training base for HAMS. Although you don't have to be in HAMS to attack, it's still a good idea.

2: Someday, we will achieve internet domination!

3: You get to put a Squirrel in your signature)

But didn't I tell you? My brownies take whatever taste you want, and can't make someone allergic!

*Escapes from oven using secret whole I made in case of being trapped inside my oven*

By the way, we're floating in space, because I ate the atom we were standing on.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Is very triumphant! Still has you AND your oven inside burlap tardis sack!*

(YES, i watch DR WHO!!! I have told most of my friends that that is the only show I will BEND TIME to watch. XD. Here, the new episodes are on the Space Channel, every Monday, at 7pm. Reruns run on same from Monday to Wednesday or Thursday (can't remember) at 5pm.)

I see. Since we are floating in space, I whistle for my spacehorse. It's a variety of seahorse, built for, oh, oh.... WAIT FOR IT!!.... SPACE!!!

(I see two good reasons there. Number one does not phase me. Find one more, and you've got another member.... As long as someone else, with awesome graphics skills, can make my signature... I dont have the ability to download my graphics program on this computer. Firstly, it is not mine (mine is indefinitely down, so a friend lent me one of his laptops) Secondly, said laptop is too slow to handle previously mentioned graphics program. :( )

You can't eat the bag when you're inside it, for starters, because you would then have to swallow an entire dimension, not to mention the bag is indestructible, so you would have a very hard time digesting it. It would cause you to implode if you managed to actually digest the outside of the bag O.o Two dimensions and never the twain shall meet. Find another way out of the bag ;)

Anyway, I gotta hit the hay for a few hours. I'm supposed to be going out for tea in the morning. >.< Have a good day/night

*laughs maniacally and vanishes*

*Makes only a gleaming pair of mischevious eyes appear in the dark void of space.*

*Closes the eyes, and makes them vanish again*

*laughs maniacally from all directions*

*Materializes a maze of mirrors*

(Suddenly has the idea for another AWESOME game thread.)

*appears outside the room of mirrors and sets up an arsenal of squishy football grenades*

*waits*

(there is only one exit)

*wonders into what you are digging O.o We're standing on thin air, remember? ;) Hence, my maze, not so hard to get out of :D*

*Stares amusedly at you gnashing your teeth at nothing in the middle of space, and begins firing arsenal (after a brief pause of disbelief!)*