Full Out War 3

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! Crazy things happen when you don't check out the games area too often. *adds powdered sugar to mocha and turns it into icing, then ices cake with it* Who wants a slice? *slices cake into several pieces* JB, you're not allowed more than one slice.

Diego isn't as bad as Dora. Then again, Diego has the word "die" in it.....

It's been a while, and well, LOCATION CHANGE!

New location is:

HEAVEN!

How does heaven work? Well, there are many theories to it. Since I'm an athiest, I don't really believe in heaven, but I'm sure many people do.

A certain definition of heaven is a place where that is perfect in every way depending on the person. For example, I love video games. So heaven would be a video game planet for me. Someone whom loves books would have a giant library as their heaven, and so on.

The battlefield will constantly change depending on the person's heaven, sparking a lot of creativity, and allowing people to learn about a person, and then use it as a weapon. Yes, I know I did well (well at least I hope I did).

To celebrate JB becoming a leader, we shall start in JB's heaven. So JB, what is the thing you love most? Post it here, and the battlefield will become your heaven, and everyone will be surrounded by what you love.

This should keep everyone busy for a while, in the event that I forget about this thread again.