Need help with the Wheel of Mediocrity avatar!

Marl

TNT may have changed it. They mentioned that they had done that for the Wheel of Knowledge, and that it was up to everyone to figure out how to get it now.

I already have it, so I can't help research it. But hopefully, if anyone gets it from the updated wheel, they can post what slice they landed on, so everyone will know.

It is still unkown on how to get the new avatar. People have landed on all the spaces but haven't recieved the avatar. It is possible TNT forgot to code in the avatar when they updated the wheel, kind of like what happened with the helpful zafara avatar

Like some have said.

It is a weird one. Some think it isn't random, because all wheels must have one spot where you win. Well that is not true, because personally I have landed on all of them and have not received the avvie.

However I think you have to land on a specific spot, and that maybe changes every 40 mins, hour, day, week, month.

I doubt it will be that complicated, but I can't think of anything else.

TNT made it random unfortunately. One person reported getting it when landing on the fireballs and another on the doll. Good luck!

Oh wow. That's horrible. I'm glad I have all the wheel ones, except the Wheel of Knowledge. That is going to drive everyone crazy.

I haven't got the avvie yet, but it doesn't bother me. I spin the wheel of mediocrity, about 10-15 times a day.

And I do pretty good. I have made about 10k in the last 20 spins. It isn't big money, but it isn't a loss. Although the only costly thing is loss of items, make sure invi is clean, and disease.