Happy Peophin Day!

hrtbrk

is there a woodland paintbrush? oh, and it looks like neopets like greek mythology... one of the peophins looks like Poseidon :O

They did a very nice job with the colors. Chocolate has a lot of very nice detail, and the Woodland looks gorgeous. The mane made of leaves is perfect. I was really looking forward to seeing more Woodland pets released.

The woodland color is plain fabulous. I love everything about it. :) The chocolate one is good too.

But 5 stars to the wearables!! :laughingsmiley: They look extremely gorgeous.

Yay! Another Woodland pet! And the Chocolate looks to pretty to eat. ;) And the clothes are gorgeous! I might just have to get a Peophin for those clothes.

Oh my, I would love to get that chocolate Peophin! I love it! The Woodland is beautiful! I want to get my hands on one of those woodlands paint brushes!! Also, Nerd, there are woodland paint brushes:) They first came out with the Acara on Acara Day 2010. So far, they and the Peophin are the only neopets that come in the Woodland color.

Wow, TNT have outdone themselves here! The colours are fantastic and the clothing is gorgeous...one of the few times I've loved everything they do on a pet day.

I think the Woodland Paintbrush is the most brilliant thing they've made yet. I mean I am a big maraquan fan, but I love just how the pets look. I wonder what a korbat and other pets will look like with the woodland color. I hope some would look amazing and make me jealous that I don't have one. xD

Too bad the brush is like 15 million. D: Only 1 person has it on the trading post... I wonder how he got it. o,o