tombola is penniless?!

Alynniae

8 members have voted

1. 1. tombola, wat now???

• it MUST stay free
    • ah, i still use it, it won't be millions of np and the prizes are good:-)
    • tombola who???
    • when i have to pay i stop with tombola!

my sister isn't at home so i did the dailies for her (i do mine so i could do her dalies too!) and when i goed to tombola for me i just could and got something but when i goed back for my sis (a hour later) i had to donate stuff.

it's just like save the weels but i don't really like this because tombola was free. maybe you have to pay for it when he got the money!!!!

then we lose a free daily...

:'(

Actually it's always been like this. I beleive it's random. -shrug-

And I don't think donating has any real affect on your chances of winning but so far i've won either a bottled faerie or a codestone every time after donating. Probably just a coincidence though...

I love when they do that. (Sarcasm) Though when my husband had it happen to him, he donated 15k, so that people wouldn't have to wait so long to use it again. He went to the Fruit Machine right after, and he won 25k, 2 PBs, Bottled Faeries and stuff like that. :laughingsmiley: Of course that was just a coincidence, but it was pretty awesome.

I love when they do that. (Sarcasm) Though when my husband had it happen to him, he donated 15k, so that people wouldn't have to wait so long to use it again. He went to the Fruit Machine right after, and he won 25k, 2 PBs, Bottled Faeries and stuff like that. :laughingsmiley: Of course that was just a coincidence, but it was pretty awesome.

Whoa. That's pretty awesome. I don't think I've ever gotten anything that awesome in my dailies. :laughingsmiley:

Whoa. That's pretty awesome. I don't think I've ever gotten anything that awesome in my dailies. :laughingsmiley:

The most I've ever gotten from the Fruit Machine was 10k and a muffin of some type. And once I think I won 15k and a Split PB.

Oohh this happened to me once too, but then I realized it was just a random event that sometimes happens.

I really hope they don't end up making us play for the Tombola too. Honestly the whole "Save The Wheels" thing is rather annoying. Yeah, you can get some prizes for donating but seriously?

The most I've ever gotten from the Fruit Machine was 10k and a muffin of some type. And once I think I won 15k and a Split PB.

If I win any dailies lately, the most is a codestone or bottled faerie. Usually though, it's an item worth about 50 NP.

Yeah, I got 10k and a muffin on fruit machine, and I think you shouldn't donate to Tombola. It's not like Save The Wheels.

On april 1st this year Tombola always needed 1 np before it could open up again :P

But as the others have said, it is indeed something that happens now and then... You could just wait for an hour and you should be good! :)