Wheel of Excitment Cheating us?

Sheta

So, Earlier today I was so excited to get to use the new Wheel of Excitement again, but it took my neopoints and then said there was some problem and told me to try again. So, I went back to Faerieland and then to the Wheel and it said I can not play again for another 2 Hours. I never got my neopoints back. So, I just tried it again and it did it again! Is anyone else having any problems with this 'repaired' wheel? Oh, and the Wheel of Knowledge is working just fine!

Another thing is, is it just me or if Faerieland needing to be changed to Laggieland? It takes forever to get anywhere in Faerieland or the Faerie City.... Is anyone else having uncommon lag only there?(Or atleast it being way worse as well...)

As for the Faerieland lag, ever since they re-did the Faerieland maps, it's been lagging out a lot of people's computers.

As for the WOE, the only issue I've had, is I spun it over 12 hours ago, and it still won't let me spin it again.

Faerieland lags for me period. Anytime I go, now or earlier.

AS for the wheel taking my neopoints I havent had that problem. -goes to Wheel- It wont let me spin! I havent spun in 4 hours at the least! I think it took my neopoints but I dont know how much I had before I went. :grrr:

Huh, well I'm glad to know that Faerieland lags for everyone else. I was hoping it wasn't my computer, which can usually take most anything I throw at it.

I haven't had a problem with the new wheel so far, hopefully all the bugs that are flying around will be fixed soon.

Huh, well I'm glad to know that Faerieland lags for everyone else. I was hoping it wasn't my computer, which can usually take most anything I throw at it.

I haven't had a problem with the new wheel so far, hopefully all the bugs that are flying around will be fixed soon.

Same, here the lag usually comes and goes.

But thankfully the new wheel has worked fine with me as well.

I find it amusing that Wheel of Excitement is abbreviated WOE.

I'm having no lag problems with FL *pats computer* and I certainly have no problem with the wheel. I got 2500 on my first spin b)

So did I, but today is screwed me D: And yes, when I was first making this and abbreviated it, I was all "W,O,E.......Woe...Maybe somewhere I should add a WOE is me...Nah>.>""

Faerieland lags point blank with me. It drives me insane. And the new wheels both lag on my own computer - they run perfectly on my boyfriends...except for not being able to play WOE every two hours...although at that price I'm not sure I'd want to!

Faerieland lags for me also. Also bout you losing your np, have you tried a ticket?

A ticket, whats that?

And I am glad mine is not the only one lagging badly x-x" Mine is fairly new...Not really old, just a couple of years...

A ticket, whats that?

A ticket is Neopets way of dealing with issues. (My company uses the same thing.) It's basically logging an issue with them. Then they will deal with each issue/ticket as they come to it.

It's sending in a bug report.

Oh, the bottom line was enough for mex3 Thanks for that, and I probably should because since many users seem to have troubles, I could be helping add to a pile of Faerieland Complaints to get them to fix it with a less laggy FaerieLandx3

Faerieland doesnt lag at all on my lappy, but the wheels do. When it is spinning, it is all glitchy and doesnt SPIN. It kinda jumps from space to space.

The stupid wheel keeps giving my pet sneezles. No joke, the last six times I have spun, my pet has been hexed. As for lag, yes, FaerieLag. The Employment Agency is barely loading...

I would suggest sending in a bug report to the powers that be.

Huh, it seems Neopets is going to be needing a lot of work on Faerieland and the new wheel...

What about the Wheel of Knowledge? Has anyone had any trouble with that?

What about the Wheel of Knowledge? Has anyone had any trouble with that?

I haven't been able to spin the Wheel of Knowledge in a couple days. No matter how long it's been, it tells me I've spun it recently.

I haven't been able to spin the Wheel of Knowledge in a couple days. No matter how long it's been, it tells me I've spun it recently.

I am having this problem as well. :( Grrr

At this rate, I will never get a wheel avatar.

My husband landed on the MP spot on the Wheel of Excitement on Saturday and he received the Light Faerie healing his pets. He sent in a bug report to TNT, and they replied yesterday, saying they knew there were bugs, but they wouldn't be reimbursing people for them. :rolleyes_anim:

Faerieland is one of the most laggy destinations on neopets, that's because it's a HUGE flash file, and most computers cannot handle that. I personally avoid Faerieland on my (old) computer.

I guess the wheel isn't really cheating on you :P But it is just buggy because it is barely released. Sending in tickets is the only option we have for now :)

Huh, I have had no problem with the Wheel of Knowledge. In fact, today I landed on the book icon and was all 'Oh Boy, another 100 NP book that I have already read to all of my neopets...' and got Gourmet Cooking for Your Pet!

Lucky me! And I am having no problem with it giving me the wrong prizes...

And yes, it is irritating when it says 'What a wonderful prize!' on the Pant Devil or such

Are you smarter than the WOE Faerie? :graduated: