You are not prepared

Big Brother

You are not prepared?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Could it happen again?

• Probably
    • Not sure
    • Deffinetly not
    • What are you talking about, when did this ever happen?

I read that I laughed so hard! Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahaah=me. :laughingsmiley: Yup. Its true. I hope it happens again. It seemed pretty funny!

Guys, this is actually pretty serious. 'Bad' Meepits nearly took over TDN. The 'Good' Meepits are with Hams.

No, this is not serious. If this was anything serious, it wouldn't have anything to do with HAMS.

hmm, was I brainwashed, because I don't remember, OR DO I????

Tyler, of course you remember.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Are you guys preparing to be unprepared?

Depends. How can we prepare for something that cannot be prepared for since the objective is to be unprepared? Therefore, your sentence is confusing but not as confusingly confusing as this confusing post.

Did I confuse you?

Trinston, if it was serious, the staff would've taken care of it. It was all a funny joke that I was the main target of, since I mentioned it first.

What do you mean by OP, Luciana?

Wait. So, what in the world is this topic talking about?!

At the top of TDN forums, there was the message "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED" in big bold lettering. I thought a hacker may have gotten in the site so I mentioned it. When all the staff members started saying the same things, I got scared that there was in fact a hacker, and that I would get hacked. Fortunately, other people noticed this and eventually it came out as a fake war. This is when I learned it was all a joke.

I'm clueless about this topic.

Is this a topic about a topic? Are we discussing the other topic?

Basicly Trinston wants to know if we think that a topic like that one would ever happen again.