Draik Lair

Spritzie

That site is very helpful! Can't wait until Maractite Draiks are released so that future planning will be way easier ^_^

I love a LOT of chocolate pets! They look so yummy x3 I would so want to get another Chocolate pet if I had more room but oh well :P

*daydreams about maractite draiks* How much is the paintbrush again?

Aww! Bad Eev.. Hehe

*shark voice* Coco pets are friends, not food.

Me too! We should be having the Maractite Day coming up here soon, hopefully. I can't wait to see which pets they release, and what they look like. I hope one will be a Draik or Shoyru.

Is Maractite day like, on the calendar or just up in the air but hopefully soon?

Hmmm...a Maractite painted Draik that is a composer from Neovia so the colors would give him that sense of mysteriousness yet a refined gift for music...I'm liking it so far x3 Hope those Caroler's clothes will still look right or I just might leave it on Royalboy or Desert if I change my mind on Maractite xD

I almost considered painting Desert first and then Royalboy since it's just a darker tone of blue and blue would make all the clothing not clash :P

Awesome character! Does he have a british accent? Hehehe.

I shouldn't comment.. You know I love desert draiks, hehe.

Who knows if it will be released any time soon, considering how many species there are. But I'm looking forward to seeing whatever they release. It will give me a better idea of how it will generally look.

I'm excited to see what it looks like, too. But I still plan on getting my desert draik. *determined*

--

I've been going through my SDB for like an hour, barely made a dent. I have so much junk from the past three years its crazy! I've already made like 10k from selling petpets and stuff in my shop (I found a draconack or whatever, sold for 4.5k :P)

*daydreams about maractite draiks* How much is the paintbrush again?

Is Maractite day like, on the calendar or just up in the air but hopefully soon?

It's 4 million the Hidden Tower. And TNT has said there would be a day coming up where they'd release more pets.

It's 4 million the Hidden Tower. And TNT has said there would be a day coming up where they'd release more pets.

Holy expensive, batman xD

At least I haven't eaten my two chocolate pets xD They know I love em too much to eat em ^^ *eats other chocolates in the house*

Can't wait either for the release! Hope it's sometime soon though xD

Colorado weather...never experienced it teehee ^^;

Haha, I wish we had like, normal chocolate bars in our house. We only have like, kisses and stuff. I ate all the Lindtors :(

I'm really wishing it was September, so there could be another Draik Day. I'm excited to have my first Draik Day, owning a Draik. (I got my Draik a week later.)

Haha, I wish I could hatch my draik on draik day or before, but I have a feeling that'll be impossible. Maybe. That might be about nine months, I'll have to earn a BUNCH extra on a few weeks to make it, though. Hopefully the stock market and food club will help.

So I'm thinking about getting the current MME from the nc mall. Anyone else already got it? And or think I should. I like the icy background and I'm thinking the stuff that it morphs into might be cool, or if not to my taste someone else might want it right?

So I'm thinking about getting the current MME from the nc mall. Anyone else already got it? And or think I should. I like the icy background and I'm thinking the stuff that it morphs into might be cool, or if not to my taste someone else might want it right?

i've heard it's gonna morph into some weird flower suit, and a flower shower. xD So I'm not gonna be getting it. But there's always collectors looking for mme stuff, aren't there?

Holy expensive, batman xD

Haha, I wish I could hatch my draik on draik day or before, but I have a feeling that'll be impossible. Maybe. That might be about nine months, I'll have to earn a BUNCH extra on a few weeks to make it, though. Hopefully the stock market and food club will help.

I didn't think it was bad. I was relieved to see 4 million. I figured it'd end up like the Woodland at 10+ million.

I hatched her 6 days after Draik Day. If I'd known how close I would be, I would have tried harder.

I have it. I love the first stage. In case you're interested, Sunnyneo has images of 2 of the stages. (I purposefully didn't look because I want to be surprised as it morphs.)

I didn't think it was bad. I was relieved to see 4 million. I figured it'd end up like the Woodland at 10+ million.

Yeah but Woodland is a user-set price, and can fluctuate. By being in the HT, maractite is now price stabilized. And i agree, it's a bit expensive for a what's essentially a pattern fill color. Compare that to Royal, which has associated PB clothes, yet is only 1.75m :/

Well it'll probably stabilize to like 3.8M, since the discount day price is 3.88M. Like Dari PB goes for 1.4M, but on the TP, it's usually closer to 1.35M :D

I personally don't like woodland pets.. Too strange looking.

Right now I'm looking at 970k in my bank. If I can earn a whopping 40k a day, that'll take me 300 days. Ten months. So approximately September 28th.. Probably. So if I could manage to earn 80k for at least three weeks, that'll mean I could have two days to successfully find and purchase an egg. Then to test my patience (although by that time patience should be quite easy xD) for a few days if I have any extra days. I doubt I'll be able to make it. But maybe, again, if the food club works out for me, that's a nice bonus each day that I bet.. Do you guys think it'll work?

Food club is a gamble xD It doesn't really matter what we think, tbh. It can be a really great way to earn NPs if you have an older account and NP to spare. Because you will lose from time to time, especially if you're starting out by making your own bets. Following someone else's bets is a little less riskier, but it's still a gambling game. This month has been pretty bleh so far in terms of odds, and I haven't made all that much money off of it overall this month.

Hopefully you'll come across some good items to sell. Like today, I got a 10 Dubloon Coin from Coltzan, an Orange Kougra MP from the Wheel of Excitement (yesterday) and a Scroll of Freezing from the Wheel of Knowledge. The Dubloon sold for 14.8k. The Kougra potion is selling for around 70k. And the Scroll for around 110k. o_O So you never know when things could pop up to help with your Draik fund.

Oh yeah, that too xD Random events and things always help. Try playing Pyramids, Dice A Roo, and stuff like that that requires refreshing so you can get a better chance at more REs :)

BTW do any of you guys do NC trading? I'm trying to trade my Cyodrake Garden for an Isca Dress, Stone Statue Garden BG, and also possibly Sugar Plum Faerie Wig and Shenkuu Warrior Princess Boots :D

Food club is a gamble xD It doesn't really matter what we think, tbh. It can be a really great way to earn NPs if you have an older account and NP to spare. Because you will lose from time to time, especially if you're starting out by making your own bets. Following someone else's bets is a little less riskier, but it's still a gambling game. This month has been pretty bleh so far in terms of odds, and I haven't made all that much money off of it overall this month.

Heh, true. Although that guide on FC betting is promising. :P

Hopefully you'll come across some good items to sell. Like today, I got a 10 Dubloon Coin from Coltzan, an Orange Kougra MP from the Wheel of Excitement (yesterday) and a Scroll of Freezing from the Wheel of Knowledge. The Dubloon sold for 14.8k. The Kougra potion is selling for around 70k. And the Scroll for around 110k. o_O So you never know when things could pop up to help with your Draik fund.

I really hope I do, otherwise this entire process is going to be really harder than normal. I'm still clearing out my SDB, but i'm hoping I've got some good stuff stashed in there. I did find two 2-dubloons and sold for a total of like 6k.

Whoa. That's an awesome little collection there! I should start doing wheels more, just not the wheel of misfortune, that's for sure xD

What are the games you play in a day? And what amount of NP do you usually get from them? Maybe I can suggest some games.

Whew.. List incoming:

Crisis Courier (gets me 3k per day), freaky factory (usually 1500+ per day), kass basher (at least 900), meerca chase II (at least 900), Smug Bug Smite (over 1600 per day), Sophie's Stew (about 1500 per day), Top Chop (usually 500 ish per day, i am horrid at this game xD), Trouble at the National Neopian (about 800 NP per day I think), BTR Crowd Control (over 1800), Adver-Video (well various xD), Big Green Help (1200), Wheeler's Ride (900+), Itchy Invasion (don't always play, usually like 1000), Qasalan expel, Dubloon DIsaster (used to be 3k, but now it's usually like 600) , Escape Meridell Castle (Nice amount, 2000 ish), Jolly Jugglers (various), fashion fever (900 :P).. And various others, hehe.

Eww, yeah, I just looked at the spoilers and I am severely disappointed. I probably won't get it now since only enjoying that background is not worth 700nc

Haha, I don't think I'll get it either, I'm slightly disappointed by the future ones, too :P

Here's my list of daily games that you didn't list:

Typing Terror - 3k a day (2174 = 1k)

Imperial Exam - 3k (1k = 815. Play on the easiest level)

Shenkuu Tangram - 3k (1k = 2000. There's guides that show you exactly where each piece goes.)

Ghost Bopper - 3k (1k = 235, I believe)

Kou-Jong - 3k (1k = 472. Play all 3 levels on Medium)

NC Shopping Race - 1800-2700 (quick and easy)

Spellseeker - 3k (100,000 = 1k. Quick and easy)

The Castle of Eliv Thade - 3k (339 = 1k. Super easy. Use the anagram solver listed in TDN's Game Guide)

Usuki Frenzy - 1500-1800 (Quick NP)

Bouncy Supreme - 3k (1177 = 1k)

Extreme Potato Counter - Varies, but quick, high NP

Usul Suspects - 3k (254 = 1k)

And these are just my for sures for this month. I haven't checked the ratios on others.

And go to the Wheel of Mediocrity as often as possible. I make tons more from that wheel, than I pay for it.

Here's my list of daily games that you didn't list:

Typing Terror - 3k a day (2174 = 1k)

Imperial Exam - 3k (1k = 815. Play on the easiest level)

Shenkuu Tangram - 3k (1k = 2000. There's guides that show you exactly where each piece goes.)

Ghost Bopper - 3k (1k = 235, I believe)

Kou-Jong - 3k (1k = 472. Play all 3 levels on Medium)

NC Shopping Race - 1800-2700 (quick and easy)

Spellseeker - 3k (100,000 = 1k. Quick and easy)

The Castle of Eliv Thade - 3k (339 = 1k. Super easy. Use the anagram solver listed in TDN's Game Guide)

Usuki Frenzy - 1500-1800 (Quick NP)

Bouncy Supreme - 3k (1177 = 1k)

Extreme Potato Counter - Varies, but quick, high NP

Usul Suspects - 3k (254 = 1k)

And these are just my for sures for this month. I haven't checked the ratios on others.

And go to the Wheel of Mediocrity as often as possible. I make tons more from that wheel, than I pay for it.

Ooh. Thanks! I was debating starting to play typing terror anyway, I used to be really good at it and i've gotten a bit faster at typing. My sister is like, the master but she never plays, haha.