Draik Lair

Spritzie

*shrugs* I do not know where it comes from xD I just always remember my goals and I try to not at all get distracted so that it can come true much sooner! ^~^ The only things I ever really keep nowadays is any books, stamps, or gallery items. Any extras are instantly sold. That's why it shows I have so many stamps and Heaven9004 is so up there in the ultimate geniuses lolz! Other than that, I only spend a little after earning a full million (as a self reward) and then just keep on selling everything I get my hands on ^^

Keep reminding yourself about the prize in the end and how much you really want it, then keep at it by games, restocking, etc xD

Very noble, haha. I just go to a desert draik's page and look at it for a minute. That reminds me what I'm trying to get, and it kinda pushes myself forward. xD

Haha! At this point, I'm not keeping anything, food included. My pets are just like, living in the NeoLodge pretty much. If I get a draik from adoption, i'll feed them, but otherwise.. hehe

Once I hit 1mil, finally, I don't know if I'll spend any.. I'm just segmenting my goals (one counter for overall, one that I'll increase in 100k increments, so the 100% would go up from 100k to 200k).

I'm working on RSing as we speak, heh. I'm gaming, keeping half, RSing half. Keep half, RS half, repeat xD

Pushing yourself harder is good ^^ like I said before, Anjie's family really made me O.O and then I'm like oh shnap let me get more things to sell so my family can be that rich xD

I'm so tired from the trip that I'll just have a fresh start tomorrow and play some Animal Crossing xD *addicted again*

Your draik is lovely by the way Manta :laughingsmiley:

Ah, thank you! :D I'd love to repaint her, but I don't know what color...I almost have enough for a baby paintbrush again. Lol I hate being neobroke

I'm gonna try to play some KQ and work on my Freaky Factory skillz...I want that avvie xD I turned down the brightness on my computer so it doesn't aggravate my eyes as much :/

Ah, thank you! :D I'd love to repaint her, but I don't know what color...I almost have enough for a baby paintbrush again. Lol I hate being neobroke

Was she originally Baby? Did you get a color changing RE?

By the way everyone, I just restocked on a "Idyllic Nature Scene" if anyone that's interested in buying ^_^

I love that background! If you still have it, I'm definitely interested. :D How much do you want for it?

Grrr I can't EVER be near enough to get that game avatar xP

By the way everyone, I just restocked on a "Idyllic Nature Scene" if anyone that's interested in buying ^_^

Me neither yet, but I've only played it a few times. I like the av, and it seems attainable, so I'm gonna keep trying! :D

And OMG I love that bg. It's on my np items wishlist....but I can't afford to spend that many nps right now :(

Was she originally Baby? Did you get a color changing RE?

Oh, no. I hate baby pets lol xD I just use HT items and other generally stable things as a measure of how far I am into my earnings. Like Baby PB is the first level I need to hit, then the 1M milestone, then Royal PB, then the 2M mark, then Lost Desert PB. Etc etc etc. It's mostly for the first few million, cause those are the hardest :P

Oh, no. I hate baby pets lol xD I just use HT items and other generally stable things as a measure of how far I am into my earnings. Like Baby PB is the first level I need to hit, then the 1M milestone, then Royal PB, then the 2M mark, then Lost Desert PB. Etc etc etc. It's mostly for the first few million, cause those are the hardest :P

Ohh okay. That makes sense. I'm not big on Baby pets either, though I almost traded for a couple Baby Draiks. (Though I would have eventually repainted them.)

I'm having a hard time telling what my actual balance is, without doing math, since I'm helping with the ALP's item lending. So I have to pull up my list of how much I have in other's collateral, and remove it from my balance. Which is too hard early in the morning.

Ohh okay. That makes sense. I'm not big on Baby pets either, though I almost traded for a couple Baby Draiks. (Though I would have eventually repainted them.)

I'm having a hard time telling what my actual balance is, without doing math, since I'm helping with the ALP's item lending. So I have to pull up my list of how much I have in other's collateral, and remove it from my balance. Which is too hard early in the morning.

Geez i would imagine. I'm terrible with numbers, so that would drive me nuts. :P

So what do you guys think of Jet so far? I've been switching around her customization to different BGs and I can't settle on one that I like

4.png4.png

4.png4.png

Hopefully I'll be getting a bit of NC today or tomorrow, so I can grab some of the sale stuff and hopefully trade for something nice. The only things I think are constant in her customization are the sword...and probably the wig. I don't really like most of the wigs, so I'm hoping they'll come out with a new one soon.

Hmm... Those are really cool BG's, Manta xD

If you don't mind getting rid of the wigs, the first one (top left) looks great! Otherwise i like the bottom right. I like the dress in the one on the top left, maybe try the crumbling tower background and the tower foreground with it?

Hmm... Those are really cool BG's, Manta xD

If you don't mind getting rid of the wigs, the first one (top left) looks great! Otherwise i like the bottom right. I like the dress in the one on the top left, maybe try the crumbling tower background and the tower foreground with it?

Thanks! :D I don't get much NC, so when I do, I make sure I like what I'm buying! xD

I don't have either of those items :O *is hoping to buy NC today and do a bit of trading*

Hey, that's a good plan though! I've already got a shopping list for my draik, first things I'm going to buy are the vintage necklace and earrings! I also want to see what the girly mechanical wings look like, but I doubt i'll buy her wings. :P

Hehe, did you at least look at them missy? xD

Hey, that's a good plan though! I've already got a shopping list for my draik, first things I'm going to buy are the vintage necklace and earrings! I also want to see what the girly mechanical wings look like, but I doubt i'll buy her wings. :P

Hehe, did you at least look at them missy? xD

hahaha I know what you mean xD Jet's a warrior, so she wouldn't be too happy if I only got her dresses and things. But draiks just look too pretty in everything! :)

Yeah, I know what the items are...I just don't think she belongs in a tower waiting for some dude to come save her. More than likely, she'd be the one doing the saving...

Manta, I like the top 2 the best, with the one with her in the dress being my favorite.

I keep having to switch Aitvara's background, because she has the new MME, but randomly, it stops showing up on her.

Manta, I like the top 2 the best, with the one with her in the dress being my favorite.

I keep having to switch Aitvara's background, because she has the new MME, but randomly, it stops showing up on her.

Urghhh I love the dress too, it's so pretty! :D But it doesn't really fit her character for a permanent customization :/

Hmm, that's strange. it seems like a lot of NC items have been glitching like mad lately, especially the SS prizes. they don't show up in the large version, or whatever. It's weird. :(

I've been keeping Aitvara with basically the same customization since I hatched her, with a few changes here and there.

I don't know what's going on. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It'd better be working before it starts morphing.

Well, the dress IS really pretty. Very elegant, but it doesn't quite go with the background, :guiltysmiley:

TNT's got a lot of glitch reports coming from what I've heard. NC items, pages not loading... What next? Asparagus are going to take over Neopia?!? :woot:

*sigh* I can't wait until I have my own draik xD

By the way, I think I asked this earlier, but once I do hatch it, and if it hatches male, could one of you guys with a lab map battle the scientist, kinda like an ALP but a draik-lending-for-gender-changing program? xD If not, that's okay.

By the way, I think I asked this earlier, but once I do hatch it, and if it hatches male, could one of you guys with a lab map battle the scientist, kinda like an ALP but a draik-lending-for-gender-changing program? xD If not, that's okay.

I can do that. I have the scientist as a BD challenger and I have an empty space on my lab account. So if it hatches male, just let me know.

True... *ponders* I'll just see what offers I get, if someone offers 900k I can't refuse, Heh.

I really do like that Ixi-turned-garrl "Pwned" avatar. It's so.. pwnish xD

Kind of off topic, but do you think it'd be OK if I played my mom in KeyQuest? Her account is definitely not my side account, but we share an IP address...

Back to the dreamies... it's neat that a TDNer got one. I saw the chocolate Draik and thought about how you guys all wanted one, so I wondered if it was someone we knew that got one.

My Chia zapped to Tomato with the lab ray today! Think I should try and trade?

I was under the impression that non-Pea chias didn't really trade all that well (except maybe asparagus...)

But you could probably try. There's usually a few collectors floating around :)

Back to the dreamies... it's neat that a TDNer got one. I saw the chocolate Draik and thought about how you guys all wanted one, so I wondered if it was someone we knew that got one.

Very! It's even cooler that they got a draik!

dude, that's awesome! I'd try and trade for something totally epic. Is it worth a UC? that'd be awesomeee!

I was under the impression that non-Pea chias didn't really trade all that well (except maybe asparagus...)

But you could probably try. There's usually a few collectors floating around :)

All the veggie chias are hilarious xD But I'd try at least, and if you get a good offer, go for it! Couldn't hurt ^^

I don't know how I feel about chocolate pets. Some are cute, but I'm kind of borderline for chocolate draiks... Their hat/whip cream/cherry thing is so cute!

The suspense is killing me.. I bet on the food club, and i can't wait to see if my bets win anything!

On a kind of side note.. Not too long until my account turns 3 years old! :woot: Well, a couple weeks, almost a month.. But still XD Sephrain/Kastrinn's owner said she'd pick the new owners in late January.. That'd be a cool account-iversary present, hehehhe. Can't wait to be able to AAA RS on my main account...