Draik Lair

Spritzie

I've never used any MME's. Are they worth it, do you think?

It really is. Very pretty and she looks so nice on that BG! Do you get to keep all the items even when you morph it again? I have no idea how they work, haha.

This will be my first Morphing Experiment, but looking at guides for previous ones, they look really awesome. And generally, if I liked the first stage, I liked nearly all the following ones. (Same was true with ones I didn't like.)

You get the single item that continues to morph. But once it finishes, you get one of each stage in your inventory.

I don't know what to expect from this one, whether they're all be winter themed, but if not, I'm hoping there will be awesome items for my other pets too. But I mainly want things for my Draik right now.

This will be my first Morphing Experiment, but looking at guides for previous ones, they look really awesome. And generally, if I liked the first stage, I liked nearly all the following ones. (Same was true with ones I didn't like.)

You get the single item that continues to morph. But once it finishes, you get one of each stage in your inventory.

I don't know what to expect from this one, whether they're all be winter themed, but if not, I'm hoping there will be awesome items for my other pets too. But I mainly want things for my Draik right now.

Noice! I might buy one eventually at some point then. It sounds cool!

Oh cool! That makes it sound even more epic XD

Maybe.. Do they give clothes out? It'd be cool if there was a wintery or ice dress or something.

Hehe, once I get my draik, I'll be buying NC and customising a LOT more than I do now. So MME's are in my future lol!

They contain a bunch of different things. Of past ones, there's been Foregrounds, Backgrounds, Accessories and Trinkets, Clothes, Wings.

But they might not contain all of them. I hoping for some cool wings. I love wings. And I've yet to find an awesome pair for Aitvara.

:laughingsmiley:

Oh cool! Your shoyru is gorgeous. I couldn't load the petpages (I need to check my Chrome settings or something, no petpages are loading, not even my own), but I saw her on your lookup. Love the wings! They go perfectly with her ^_^

Eugh, they all do. Woopsies xD

Maybe try complimentary colours instead of similar ones? Hehe, if you have time you could just try on all the wings XD

I'd try the delicate cobweb wings.. Long shot but hey its worth a shot xD Or maybe the cumulus wings?

Ooh, what's this? :D Jet and I would love to join :)

I dunno about you, Spritzie, but I find that a lot of wings fit really awkwardly on Draiks :/

Merry Late Christmas Draik Lair!!!!

I have returned!!! :laughingsmiley:

Man...what an exciting little vacation it was x3 *hugs everyone here* guess no generous gift from TNT for a free Island Krawk so I morphed her already xD

4.png

So how is everyone :rolleyes_anim:

I've tried them all, and none of the current ones look right. The Frozen Branch ones look nice though, so I'll probably end up getting those ones soon.

Ooh.. Those are cool looking!

Ooh, what's this? :D Jet and I would love to join :)

I dunno about you, Spritzie, but I find that a lot of wings fit really awkwardly on Draiks :/

Yay yay! New member?

Yeah. Wings are hard to fit on draiks, I have to admit. But some look nice. When I get my desert draik, I'm never giving her wings, I just love the desert draik wings. But then again for some draiks I couldn't NOT replace their wings :P

Of course! We'd be glad to have you and Jet here with us. :D

Would you like me to add her to the main page, linking to her pet lookup?

We need a new member initiation party... :whistle:

---

WELCOEM BACK EEEEV :D

*huggle*

Aw! She's so pretty! Congratulations!!

Pretty good, tired. How bout you?

Of course! We'd be glad to have you and Jet here with us. :D

Would you like me to add her to the main page, linking to her pet lookup?

That would be amazing, thank you! :D Yay Draiks! :)

Merry Late Christmas Draik Lair!!!!

I have returned!!! :laughingsmiley:

Man...what an exciting little vacation it was x3 *hugs everyone here* guess no generous gift from TNT for a free Island Krawk so I morphed her already xD

4.png

So how is everyone :rolleyes_anim:

Cute krawk! Congrats! :D I'm kinda thinking about saving for a krawk now lol. They look so good in everything!!

Ooh.. Those are cool looking! Yay yay! New member? Yeah. Wings are hard to fit on draiks, I have to admit. But some look nice. When I get my desert draik, I'm never giving her wings, I just love the desert draik wings. But then again for some draiks I couldn't NOT replace their wings :PWe need a new member initiation party... :whistle:---WELCOEM BACK EEEEV :D*huggle*Aw! She's so pretty! Congratulations!! Pretty good, tired. How bout you?

I'm alright ^^ Trip was tiring so finally after unpacking and showering I got to relax x3 Might play some Animal Crossing soon too!

That would be amazing, thank you! :D Yay Draiks! :)Cute krawk! Congrats! :D I'm kinda thinking about saving for a krawk now lol. They look so good in everything!!

Krawks are pretty in their own unique way! ^_^ Now I just gotta save up for the Island Paint Brush and she'll be done x3

Congrats on your Krawk Eevee! I didn't win either. (Though I received a PM from a TDN member that won, and got a Chocolate Draik.) Their Draik is on my main page.

I so saw that! I'm like...you very lucky Neopian youuuu grrrr xD lolz! That's still so amazing though :laughingsmiley:

I'm disappointed that TNT didn't just give everyone their dream pet. Would've been nice, as well as helping to slow that rampant inflation.

Ah well. I need to get off the computer for a while so I'll talk to you guys later :) *rubs eyes*

lol, so many posts to reply to...

I agree, ten people out of however million players on Neopets... :P

And I also agree with Spritz again.. Eevs how do you have such pwnsome will power? Teach me, oh great master! xD

I just restocked a bunch, too. A lot of stamps that I could sell for like 150%, and a bunch of books too :P I think that until I get my draik, I'm going not read my Ame any books so I can save NP on her, and earn NP on sales more. xD

And Eevs, she is gorgeouser! :D

*shrugs* I do not know where it comes from xD I just always remember my goals and I try to not at all get distracted so that it can come true much sooner! ^~^ The only things I ever really keep nowadays is any books, stamps, or gallery items. Any extras are instantly sold. That's why it shows I have so many stamps and Heaven9004 is so up there in the ultimate geniuses lolz! Other than that, I only spend a little after earning a full million (as a self reward) and then just keep on selling everything I get my hands on ^^

Keep reminding yourself about the prize in the end and how much you really want it, then keep at it by games, restocking, etc xD