Draik Lair

Spritzie

The game avatars scare me. I'm horrible at them. The game avatar I'm most proud of, is Typing Terror. I'm too scared to even try. :laughingsmiley: I tried for Faerie Bubbles and Feed Florg yesterday, but I didn't get close.

I really won't want to part with it. But it will be worth it. Then I'll have to save up 4+ million for a Faerie PB.

But games and everything gives me stuff to do at work... so as long as I have this job, I'll jump in NP steadily.

The game avatars scare me. I'm horrible at them. The game avatar I'm most proud of, is Typing Terror. I'm too scared to even try. :laughingsmiley: I tried for Faerie Bubbles and Feed Florg yesterday, but I didn't get close.

I really won't want to part with it. But it will be worth it. Then I'll have to save up 4+ million for a Faerie PB.

But games and everything gives me stuff to do at work... so as long as I have this job, I'll jump in NP steadily.

I'm scared too, haha. Typing Terror and Feed Florg were hard for me but I got them because I got lucky enough :) I think the easiest avatar would be Kass Basher, ha. Faerie Bubbles I could never get close to. I'm actually attempting for the Chia Bomber avatar right now :/

Faerie PB? You want a Faerie Draik?

Oh, haha, that's another reason why I joined neopets again. I have nothing to do this summer besides tennis practice in the afternoon ^^;

Typing Terror is my favorite game. I got that one on accident. I didn't even realize I had gotten it until at least a week later. Faerie Bubbles, my top score I think is around 1300. But I don't know how I did it. Today I couldn't get past 800. It was sad. :laughingsmiley: With Feed Florg, my top score is 181... so I'm like, 70 points short... which isn't bad considering I've played until 10 times total, ever.

Yeah, a Faerie Draik is my biggest dream pet. They're gorgeous I think.

I joined in 2002, when I was 16. I've always been off and on. But I'd been off for a year or so, and last July, my husband suggested we play it. (He's a gamer and I'm not. He wanted something we could play together.) He didn't know I had started playing 7 years earlier. So that's how I got back into it. And now I'm on daily.

Since that's your favorite game, I'm assuming that you're a really good typer? haha. I don't even know what my highest score was for both games. All I know is that I gave up xD Those scores aren't that bad compared to the avatar then :)

I think Faerie Draiks are cute but my dream pet a mutant shoyru, haha. I'm very weird :) I'm planning to get one all on my own.

Oh, maybe you could ask him for help with the game avatars, haha.

I grew up around computers, so they're a natural thing to me. When I was last tested for a job, I averaged 96 WPM, with high accuracy. And I've never taken a typing class before. I just do it a lot because I love it. I think typing is fun. :laughingsmiley:

Faerie pets are my favorite. Someday, I'll have a Faerie Shoyru as well. Mutant pet creep me out. Especially the Kau.

He helps a bit. I'll sit and watch him play a game and he'll give me pointers for when I play. :laughingsmiley:

I grew up around computers, so they're a natural thing to me. When I was last tested for a job, I averaged 96 WPM, with high accuracy. And I've never taken a typing class before. I just do it a lot because I love it. I think typing is fun. :laughingsmiley:

Faerie pets are my favorite. Someday, I'll have a Faerie Shoyru as well. Mutant pet creep me out. Especially the Kau.

He helps a bit. I'll sit and watch him play a game and he'll give me pointers for when I play. :laughingsmiley:

Reeeeally? I had like 70 WPM with a high accuracy. We had to practice typing during our computer classes in elementary school too. Typing was fun until my wrists started hurting D:

I used to love faerie pets but they were too expensive for me. Haha, mutant pets are creepy but sometimes I find them cute x)

That's cute :) I wish someone could help me haha.

That's nice that you can work on it at work. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to be on neopets when I start grad school in August. :/

I got frustrated with Typing Terror... I should try for that one again. I'm good at typing and always beat it, but am not lucky enough to get a high enough score (my highest is 4 below what's needed for the avatar). Game avvies scare me as well.

My dream pet is Maraquan Shoyru. I wish there was a MP for one... Maraquan PBs are way too expensive. :/

I've only gotten over 3600 in Typing Terror once after I got the avatar. Sunday, I was 5 points under it.

Maraquan PBs are way too expensive. 2 of my other dream pets are Maraquan: Kougra, and Draik. And I honestly love the Maraquan Grarrl. I love sharks.

That's nice that you can work on it at work. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to be on neopets when I start grad school in August. :/

I got frustrated with Typing Terror... I should try for that one again. I'm good at typing and always beat it, but am not lucky enough to get a high enough score (my highest is 4 below what's needed for the avatar). Game avvies scare me as well.

My dream pet is Maraquan Shoyru. I wish there was a MP for one... Maraquan PBs are way too expensive. :/

Grad school for what, if you don't mind me asking ^^;

Some of the game avatars do require a bit of luck :/

Woah! Maraquan is very very expensive D:

I don't remember my score for Typing Terror, haha. I gave up on that game once I got the avatar.

I really need to start trying for more game avatars. I've just been focusing on getting NP.

Though I practiced like crazy to get the Carnival of Terror avatar. I'd play it for an hour or two a day, and not get anywhere near the score. (Which bugged me because before they re-did the game, my top score was 900+) But I finally got it. It took me about 3 weeks to get it.

See, I love sea turtles! I don't want to spend the money for a Maraquan PB though. My best wish now is to zap one, get a FFQ, or trade for one with a good zap maybe.

Of course I like Draiks and Krawks too, but I just don't think that I could spend the money on one. If I got that many NP, I wouldn't want to spend it.

I really need to start trying for more game avatars. I've just been focusing on getting NP.

Though I practiced like crazy to get the Carnival of Terror avatar. I'd play it for an hour or two a day, and not get anywhere near the score. (Which bugged me because before they re-did the game, my top score was 900+) But I finally got it. It took me about 3 weeks to get it.

My main focus are avatars :) then NP.

Wow! Really? I could never get that avatar :(

I feel so smart right now -__-; I played like 3 games without sending scores. I keep forgetting to send score whenever I'm aiming for an avatar then I end up giving up after a few loses.

Grad school for what, if you don't mind me asking ^^;

Some of the game avatars do require a bit of luck :/

Woah! Maraquan is very very expensive D:

I don't remember my score for Typing Terror, haha. I gave up on that game once I got the avatar.

A PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology. o_O

I'm worried I'm going to get the 15 million NP and not want to spend it. But at that point, what would I spend that much NP on? I haven't bought much in months.

I would want a couple mil extra to rebuild from if I was going to spend that much, so that would be hard. Who knows... I might want to have 18-20 mil to spend 15. Maybe that's a little intense, but I like having at least 2 mil in the bank.

See, my goal right now (though loose lately) is to earn a lot of NP. Problem is, I want avatars too, and a lot of those cost NP. Something of a paradox maybe?

You just have to get really really lucky with that one. And I got with a hundred or so points on Hungry Skeith (My score was higher before they re-did that one too.) Same with Ice Cream Machine. Why can't they wait until I get the avatar, before they change the games.

I wish they'd do an avatar for the game they beta tested with prem. Kookia. (Or whatever it was) I'd LOVE to get a Kookith avatar, since they're my favorite petpet.

A PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology. o_O

I would want a couple mil extra to rebuild from if I was going to spend that much, so that would be hard. Who knows... I might want to have 18-20 mil to spend 15. Maybe that's a little intense, but I like having at least 2 mil in the bank.

See, my goal right now (though loose lately) is to earn a lot of NP. Problem is, I want avatars too, and a lot of those cost NP. Something of a paradox maybe?

o__o; sorry but you made me feel dumb because I don't know what that really is, haha.

I would want to do the same. That's actually what I do. When I bought the lab map, I raised 3 million before buying it at 1 million.

Extreme Potato Counter gives me a heart attack sometimes D:

I'm the same way. I'll probably make sure I have 20 million, before I spend 15. That way I have a 5 million cushion.

I want that avatar too. My top score on that, I think is 150. That's a hard one. The time I got 150, I just flat out guessed on the last level, because I couldn't even begin to keep track, and I happened to be right.

I'm the same way. I'll probably make sure I have 20 million, before I spend 15. That way I have a 5 million cushion.

I want that avatar too. My top score on that, I think is 150. That's a hard one. The time I got 150, I just flat out guessed on the last level, because I couldn't even begin to keep track, and I happened to be right.

The highest I got was like 108 D: It's like I'm ready to have an anxiety attack :(

I'm trying for Faerie Bubbles now :)

Extreme Potato Counter makes me nervous too. Ah! Game avatars freak me out. I should start working for them though.

It just means that I'm going to study cells and genes. I'm actually going to work with lizards, so maybe I should get a techo or something to celebrate. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah... it's almost impossible to get past the first few levels. o_O

I need to work on making NP... I can't decide how I want to make NP. Sometimes I think that I have neopets ADD. :laughingsmiley: There are too many goals, too many things to work on!

Yeah... it's almost impossible to get past the first few levels. o_O

I need to work on making NP... I can't decide how I want to make NP. Sometimes I think that I have neopets ADD. :laughingsmiley: There are too many goals, too many things to work on!

That's like me in real life D:

Your career seems interesting :)

Gah, I just got 1072 in Faerie Bubbles. That's not even close T__T;

With Faerie Bubbles, I either forget about the codes that help, or I use them in the wrong place. I need to focus better. I really want that avatar. It's one of my most wanted, other than the Grundo Plushie.

Oh I like the Grundo Plushie avatar too. And I have issues with codes as well. I tried to get Math's Nightmare at the beginning of the month, but I could never figure out how to use the code at the right time.

I think I'm going to make a list of the game avatars I need, in the order of how easily I think I can get them, and how badly I want them, and just practice one until I get it, then move on.

I need the random daily ones. Snowager, Deserted Tomb, Wheel of Knowledge, Grundo Plushie, Lever of Doom (which I've forgotten all about), Coconut Shy, Buried Treasure.