Draik Lair

Spritzie

oh wow, vampy is so happy with her new wings :D

4.png

thank you so much Aethenlynden, i own you a million (even more 0_o)

these pets all look amazing ... thank you aethenlynden for cheering up everyone :)

i will put the wings on Peopha once she's bored with playing out in the snow and wants to go back to the Altador shore :king:

Hi. I've been lurking until now, but haven't had a chance to post until now. It's nice to see the new people and Draik owners here. *waves*

I reached 1 million NPs (GMC helped a lot). Only 9 million NPs to go.

Did you guys see the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway? I entered RanShaoRyu to be turned into a Red Draik.

Aethenlynden, I'd like Sovereignly Trousers and Wings of Flame please. My username is xsara123x.

So cute =3. How much did the Archer clothes end up costing altogether?

The hat itself was 250k :\

The top, quiver, and boots were a total of 100k, and I still need the pants, which would be another 200k? The bow is a 125 NC item, so I bought that with the spare nc that I had from when I started and the extra 100 nc from the free event!

Hi. I've been lurking until now, but haven't had a chance to post until now. It's nice to see the new people and Draik owners here. *waves*

I reached 1 million NPs (GMC helped a lot). Only 9 million NPs to go.

Did you guys see the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway? I entered RanShaoRyu to be turned into a Red Draik.

Aethenlynden, I'd like Sovereignly Trousers and Wings of Flame please. My username is xsara123x.

@ xsara123x. I'm limited to the number of boxes I have so its 1 per person which did you prefer?

@vives I still have both, did you have a preference?

You guys have amazing customization! :O I got a wing capsule on a side and got frozen tree branch wings and skeletal wings I'm hoping to use on my new draiks, I can't wait! I've never had any nice wings to customize with before.

Aethenlynden that's very kind of you! :D

thanks so much aethenlynden! :wub_anim:

4.png

my keyboard is broken so i have to use the onscreen...tis tough.

wont be active much till fixed :sad01_anim:

@ xsara123x. I'm limited to the number of boxes I have so its 1 per person which did you prefer?

@vives I still have both, did you have a preference?

Hmm, Flower and Jewel Circlet? Thanks in advance! I would love to do the same thing but I don't have the gift boxes.

Hmm, Flower and Jewel Circlet? Thanks in advance! I would love to do the same thing but I don't have the gift boxes.

Same, I'd give more of my neocash stuff out as gifts if I had the boxes to gift them with

Although if there are GB caps in the mall, I can probably do a small cap sale and trade off some of my stuff for box caps and then use the box to send the gift to people. But then it's more of a trade than a gift :/

In other news, I've fixed my keyboard and my Habi is well on its way to becoming fully functional! Would be awesome if I could hit 20M by my birthday :D

Heee yup, that's the plan! :D That way I'll still have a few mil in the bank in case I decide to grab a magic krawk toy as well :)

In the meantime, I can work on finding a pet with a cool name to morph

Yeah, I think it's way easier to just keep earning NPs after you break 10 or so mil, rather than starting from scratch. You gotta have money to make money, right? :)

After Aitvara's Egg, I was left with 78 NP, and it was just hard to be motivated. With having 2 million left over, I found it a lot easier to keep earning. I won't make the mistake of having none left over again.

If something doesn't show up on DTI, that just means you gotta submit the pet wearing that item yourself! DTI is entirely user-contributed, so someone's gotta do it :)