Draik Lair

Spritzie

Thank you everyone!

Yeah, you can call me Liz if you'd like :)

I went with purple in the end. I do love faerie draiks but I didn't want to overload on the faerie pets because I already have two faerie pets on my main and two on my side. Plus, as someone mentioned, purple is easier to customise.

He is now a she aswell because all my clothes seem to suit girls more.

I'll post a picture once I figure out how!

Purple! <3

Girl pets always seem easier to customise to me. Well maybe that's because all my pets have been girls so far... Wait say what?

Aha! Thank you! In that case, here is my lovely new draik :)

2.png

She's gawjus! :D

Welcome Liz! I'm Liz as well. o_O

Purple is a lovely color! Hm, all these ideas... I'll have to decide what to do with mine now. Maybe I need some time with DTI.

DTI date? I know a guy who can get you some candles if you want. Maybe a little spaghetti, grape juice. xD

Edit: Guess who just got 4,000 points away from a Ugga Drop trophy </3 Plus I'm considering making an alt and putting my Kougra on it so I can make a Gelert. Gelert or Uni to customize? Gelerts ARE so adorable.

Double Edit: Faerie Gelert Customization idea and beginnings of Island Hissi?

Now I'm trying to catch up on all these challenges sooo...*poofs*

Same >_< just got the Day 6 ones to go, then tomorrow. Probably not going to be able to make it on the # of games but tomorrow I can attempt to grind and see if there is a goal thing they have. Argh :(

But I made a Gelert just in case the one I'm applying for doesn't work out. Her name is Rhymeri.. What do you think?

I was going to wait until December to customize for Christmas but of course I couldn't wait any longer :whistle: so here's Freyyr hosting his first Christmas party 4.png

D'awwwww!!! So cute! He's such a handsome little draik party host!

How are all of you guys doing with the last challenge? Anybody else scrambling? I just spent about four hours on one "Key Issue" in my AP Human Geography textbook, in addition to one I missed... Four hours of notes :sick01:

Both your draiks are GORGEOUS, i mean it, i could eat them if they were chocolate, jelly, strawberry, etc...

We're all ready for the month of giving^^

Thank you :D I still need to make myself change Cryo's. I'll have to do some searching for her, and see if I can come up with something interesting. I want to go with a winter theme, instead of Christmas.

Okay, here's Cryo:

4.png

Oh my goodness, guys!! I got myself a Draik Egg!!

I won an auction for 5.7 Mil! It's not exactly a bargain but I really don't care, I've waited long enough and I would rather waste another million than wait another day! I feel amazing right now! :laughingsmiley:

Thank you :D I still need to make myself change Cryo's. I'll have to do some searching for her, and see if I can come up with something interesting. I want to go with a winter theme, instead of Christmas.

Okay, here's Cryo:

4.png

Cryo & Aitvara are looking very beautiful for the holidays, Spritzie. :wub_anim: Once I hatch my egg, can they be friends with my Draik? ^_^

P.S. Excuse my uncontrollable excitement, I've never succeeded a goal so big and determined, I just couldn't help myself... *blushes*

Thank you! ^_^

Now onto the next dilemma - choosing a name! Once I've decided, I'll let all of you know when I hatch.

The price has definitely been deflating quite fast, I wonder if it will inflate again near Christmas?

i think it will, but the economy is weird, so don't listen to me ;)

cryo is gorgeous, as always, wish i had acces to nc, i would LOVE to customise Alynniae with NC stuff, but yeah :'(

Oh my goodness, guys!! I got myself a Draik Egg!!

I won an auction for 5.7 Mil! It's not exactly a bargain but I really don't care, I've waited long enough and I would rather waste another million than wait another day! I feel amazing right now! :laughingsmiley:

P.S. Excuse my uncontrollable excitement, I've never succeeded a goal so big and determined, I just couldn't help myself... *blushes*

:baaasmiley: Congratulations!!!! That is amazing! And hey! 5.7mil is a really good price! Are you hoping it hatches as a boy or a girl?

i think it will, but the economy is weird, so don't listen to me ;)

cryo is gorgeous, as always, wish i had acces to nc, i would LOVE to customise Alynniae with NC stuff, but yeah :'(

Argh, shhh Aly. Dun jinx me. I'm hoping it doesn't go up too much further, I'm halfway to 5mil right now so I'm hoping that it dips to like 5.2 to 5.5 and stays that way for a while... Although Christmas prices might inflate 'cause people might buy them for buddies and stuff. So let's hope I get one from the Forgotten Shore or hit it big on food club :arrowhead:

She was and she snuck off with some NP to the Hidden Tower for a Royal Paint brush, not that anyone is going to complain at her

Haha. Royal draiks are gorgeous, I love her customization!

-----

Crappy day today, guess who's gonna be on Neo drowning my sorrows all night :P

OH my *** GARGLES in shock***

Decided to use a normal golden nerkmin for the avatar

You have won 1,083 NP, and it looks like the vending machine is out of food... a paint brush falls out!

Wraith Paint Brush

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

What do I do?!

oh my...

this is my first time buying NC..

already spent 1500NC today, just to win Black and Red Promenade Dress for Ohrn from Gothic Wonderclaw machine.

i dont get any! :(

well if anyone willing to trade that dress, i am willing to give any one of these :

Gothic Buckle Shirt x1

Gothic Leather Wings x1

Menacing Skull Staff x3

Gothic Party Background x1

Emo Hair Wig x3

and this is the new look for Ara!

Arasthrope.png

p/s : Neo_Girl if you read this please clear your inbox ^^, thank you.

oh my...

this is my first time buying NC..

already spent 1500NC today, just to win Black and Red Promenade Dress for Ohrn from Gothic Wonderclaw machine.

i dont get any! :(

p/s : Neo_Girl if you read this please clear your inbox ^^, thank you.

I'll send you one now, i've got 4 of them