Draik Lair

Spritzie

Heehee!

Hopefully! Otherwise I just picked up the entire map for a nice price. This shop has I think everything:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=monkeysbreath

But those map pieces are expensive! :O I'm sure the most expensive pieces range around less than 2K nowadays, I almost fell off my chair when I see some are sold for over 9K!

But those map pieces are expensive! :O I'm sure the most expensive pieces range around less than 2K nowadays, I almost fell off my chair when I see 9K!

Hehe, they aren't *too* bad but it was nice just to get them all in one spot. But I am guilty I bought one of the secret lab map pieces that was 93k. *shifty eyes*

Although personally I'd much rather try the shore map thing. It'd be awesome just to have to buy the paint brush (which according to the TP is at 2.9mil now which is much more within-reach for me), worth a shot at least!

Suite yourself. ^_^ But here's the link of a helpful site for everything about the Forgotten Shore, just in-case you wanna know more about it!

So far I haven't been very fortunate with the Forgotten Shore myself, but who knows, maybe you'll be the lucky ones!

Edit: Oops! Didn't realize Spritzie already posted the TDN Guide to FS. *slaps forehead*

I'm still hoping for a Draik Egg (At this point, I don't know whether I'd sell it or hatch it.) But I've done fairly well, not counting the avatar. I get 2-5k NP really often, and I've gotten 2 of the treasure chests that sold for 75-77k each.

Suite yourself. ^_^ But here's the link of a helpful site for everything about the Forgotten Shore, just in-case you wanna know more about it!

So far I haven't been very fortunate with the Forgotten Shore myself, but who knows, maybe you'll be the lucky ones!

Psh! XD That's a sweet guide, thanks! *bookmark it up, yo*

Shh, don't jinx me! Or did I just jinx myself? Or did I just double jin.. Oh bah.

I'm still hoping for a Draik Egg (At this point, I don't know whether I'd sell it or hatch it.) But I've done fairly well, not counting the avatar. I get 2-5k NP really often, and I've gotten 2 of the treasure chests that sold for 75-77k each.

You should sell it to me super cheap, naturally! Kidding :)

Same, though. Even if I don't get a draik egg it would be awesome to get stuff that I can sell for a nice price.

Wooo!! Jet's back on my account, after a long semester on my side! :D

4.png

Lol, i forgot how to customize her ^^; Now I just need to figure out what to do with this lab rat.

Do Draiks/Krawks still go for UCs? I kinda want to offer a custom and see what kind of offers I can get :P

4.png

Lol, i forgot how to customize her ^^; Now I just need to figure out what to do with this lab rat.

I just saw! It's so nice to see her back there. :D I miss seeing her dressed up all the time.

I often get about 4-5 days break from the Forgotten Shore. The best I've gotten from it so far is 10K. I'll save so much NPs if I ever got lucky with a Draik Egg! <3

Edit: Ninja'd! xD

Hey, 10k is better than nothing, though! :)

4.png

Do Draiks/Krawks still go for UCs? I kinda want to offer a custom and see what kind of offers I can get :P

She's so purdy though!! I'm glad she's back :3

Manta, did you see... I'm actually using a wig. :D I found the perfect one for Aitvara and Aethenlynden got me one:

4.png

D'aw! Spritzie she is so adorable! I see you painted her Water, too! And do I see Lost Desert earrings... hehe. That wig isn't perfect: It's beyond perfect. I love how it goes with the dress, and meshes with her color so well!

Thank you :D I painted her Water on Draik Day. :D

And she has the Royal Girl earrings and tail rings. I do have all of the Desert clothes in the closet though.

Everything about the customization is perfect, so I rarely change it. From the colors, to the theme of ice/water/fire.

Thank you :D I painted her Water on Draik Day. :D

And she has the Royal Girl earrings and tail rings. I do have all of the Desert clothes in the closet though.

Everything about the customization is perfect, so I rarely change it. From the colors, to the theme of ice/water/fire.

Oh yeah! Maybe I do remember that, it sounds familiar xD

Oh really! The earrings look like the desert ones, or am I just thinking color palette. Derr. (:

Sweet, got about a 39k profit on food club bets from earlier!

Me too! The Desert tail rings are so pretty. When she's wearing a less busy outfit, I use them instead of the Royal Girl ones.

Maractite Draiks are super pretty!

They are and I finally got Alamtakari's story written up, had to add it for her customization http://www.neopets.com/~Alamtakari

Apparently D/K customs are now a way underoffer for UCs...dang. Guess I'll keep saving up for a Draik Trans then.

hey manta, haven't seen you around this place for a looooooong time ^^

have you seen my new draik yet??? Alynniae with her white weewoo Fonaera ^^, glad you're back here ^^

your draik is so beautiful ^^

*skips into DL after spectacular parent/teacher conferences*

Hey everybody. Guess who's getting her hair all did up soon :3

How are you all? Staying warm I hope? Draik fires in the fireplaces?

And, you guys should set a goal for me on how many items I should get in my shop! I've got only like 60 right now... And, what is the best item 'type' to stock? Is food/treats the right way to go?

Ooh, Alynniae is such a cute name!! Congrats!! :D

I don't think that food is generally the best way to go for restocking profit, unless you're going for neggs and such. But then, I was never very good at restocking so idk xD

Ooh, Alynniae is such a cute name!! Congrats!! :D

I don't think that food is generally the best way to go for restocking profit, unless you're going for neggs and such. But then, I was never very good at restocking so idk xD

Agreed :) Plus a priceless nickname combo! Aly. Lynn, Alynn, Nia.

Yeah xD I get SOME nice profit but only on occasion. Otherwise it's maybe a maximum of 500 NP profit on average and a pain to Restock. Plus the only use for Food is quests and stuff. Although there's gotta be some reason food/bakery/treat shops are popular.

*fluffs her new swoop bangs of epic win*

How are you all? Staying warm I hope? Draik fires in the fireplaces?

And, you guys should set a goal for me on how many items I should get in my shop! I've got only like 60 right now... And, what is the best item 'type' to stock? Is food/treats the right way to go?

Haha, the first part made me think of the new fireplace you can get from blumaroll. I want one when I go get some nc this weekend hopefully.

http://www.sunnyneo.com/flashpreviews/flashpreview.php

And when I restock I do usually end up restocking but mostly because I'm not fast enough to restock better quality things.

Haha, the first part made me think of the new fireplace you can get from blumaroll. I want one when I go get some nc this weekend hopefully.

http://www.sunnyneo.com/flashpreviews/flashpreview.php

And when I restock I do usually end up restocking but mostly because I'm not fast enough to restock better quality things.

Baha, nice one Wembly xD I wish we had fired up our real fireplace today. Geez who knew it was mid-November? :P

What do you end up restocking? Food?

And what do you guys think so far? I'm not artistic at all but I wanna see if I'd get any votes in the BC.. I added some more shading on her face and I'm going to smooth out her chin, etc etc in a bit.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2n0iwdv.jpg