Draik Lair

Spritzie

WOOHOOOOOO SPRRRRITZIE :D

Welcome to DL Cryohydra and welcome to the world :laughingsmiley:

Thank you :D She's very glad to be here.

Sweet! Congratulations! The cyro part makes her sounds like she'd be a sudo robot water draik ^_^

Thank you. :D My husband actually found the name. Cryohydras are actually a monster in Dungeons and Dragons:

Cryohydras are variant hydras found in arctic environments. They possess a breath weapon that each head may use, instead of its bite: a line of cold.

Omg, she's female, and she has a beautiful name. I hope mine will hatch as a female too^^

But welcome to the DL cryohydra, here's a cookie to make you feel comfortable *gives a cookie*

Beautiful, beautiful, BE-UUE-TI-FULL. She's amazingly gorgeous, Spritzie! I actually found out from the front page. :) I saw her there!

(P.S Shouldn't Pranky be considered on hiatus? She's gone again, I miss our PM convos. :( )

And, while I'm at it:

We simply pick members ourselves, and send them a PM, asking to join. Or the people who really want to join, they can send us a PM. Simple, isn’t it? *smiles*

I never knew I had to send in a PM. I never sent in a PM. Did you send in a PM? :guiltysmiley: :worried:

Also, I love Draiks, they're BEAUTIFUL. And gorgeous. And can never go wrong. Because they're amazing. Buuuuut I'm not really looking forward to owning one as a short time goal. Does this make me kind of a little bit extra and insert-y and shouldn't really be here? D: Does anyone actually mind? I try keeping on topic to draiks most of the time, even though I don't always succeed. Sorry!!!! :sad01_anim:

Congrats, Icy water is a lovely and fitting name for her.

Thank you :D I saw the name and thought it would be really perfect. I was so glad it wasn't taken.

Omg, she's female, and she has a beautiful name. I hope mine will hatch as a female too^^

But welcome to the DL cryohydra, here's a cookie to make you feel comfortable *gives a cookie*

I was really glad she ended up female. I didn't want to have to battle the scientist to get her gender changed. But thankfully, that is an opinion if your Draik doesn't hatch as the gender you want. (And if you don't have the scientist as a challenger, I do, so if you wanted, you could transfer it to me, and I could battle until a gender change, then transfer it back.)

Beautiful, beautiful, BE-UUE-TI-FULL. She's amazingly gorgeous, Spritzie! I actually found out from the front page. :) I saw her there!

(P.S Shouldn't Pranky be considered on hiatus? She's gone again, I miss our PM convos. :( )

I never knew I had to send in a PM. I never sent in a PM. Did you send in a PM? :guiltysmiley: :worried:

Also, I love Draiks, they're BEAUTIFUL. And gorgeous. And can never go wrong. Because they're amazing. Buuuuut I'm not really looking forward to owning one as a short time goal. Does this make me kind of a little bit extra and insert-y and shouldn't really be here? D: Does anyone actually mind? I try keeping on topic to draiks most of the time, even though I don't always succeed. Sorry!!!! :sad01_anim:

Thank you :D

I'm still actually working on the front page. Now that we have so many Draiks here, I need to find a different way to list them. And I did change Anisha back to hiatus, as well as editing the part about PMs. That was how it all started, and I forgot to make the changes.

You don't have to own a Draik, or even plan to ever own one, to be here. If you enjoy them, and like talking about them, we love having you here. It's always nice to get input on customizations, or colors, or petpets. Really anything.

Spritzie, I love Cryohydras! She's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!!! :)

I'm almost at 15... maybe I should buy one myself. o_O

EDIT: Eeep! I went for it!!! :O I saw an auction that had 30 min - 2 hr left, and I bid 6.1 mil. The next bid is for 9+ mil, so unless someone wants one for that much, it's mine!

EDIT2: I got it! squee!

EDIT: Eeep! I went for it!!! :O I saw an auction that had 30 min - 2 hr left, and I bid 6.1 mil. The next bid is for 9+ mil, so unless someone wants one for that much, it's mine!

6.1 ? I haven't been on for three days and it only costs 6.1 mil. now? :O Wow, congratws to you and Spritzie with her Cyrohydra. Love the name, btw :)

& from me big hello from Czech Republic! Finally after three days I was able to get on my laptop and connect to the hotel internet :)

Although why are people so inactive? D: You're the only one who's active and on the list!

Divya, I don't exactly know what happened with her. She's been MIA for awhile. (She hasn't even been on Neopets in about 200 days. Manta is back at college now. And Anisha has been pretty busy with school and such.

Thank you :D I love being able to have a Draik as my active again, even if it's just for awhile.

Wow! Congrats! That's an AWESOME price! Let us know as soon as you hatch it! :D

I pop in and out of this thread to sigh and look around wistfully. My goal for next year is to get my draik, for once and for all! :sad02:

We're here to help motivate. :D I know when I was saving for one, I found those who already had Draiks, or others that were working towards one, to be a huge help and inspiration to keeping me working on my goal. :D

wow Liz, congratz on the awesome price, auctions are really good for getting draiks eggs isn't it ^^

and yeah, more of use are getting draik eggs because of the deflation, that makes anybody happy ^^

sooooo... yeah, many of the draik lair people are on hiatus... hmmm, that's not cool :'(

Thanks everyone!

I didn't exactly plan on getting one right away, but since I saw it for that low of a price, I couldn't resist! I'm not going to hatch until I have a name picked out. I'm also thinking about doing the couple of pet lending chains I have left for avatars before I hatch - I have 3 pets currently, and I could move one to a side, but it seems easier not to.

It's great that you got it so cheap. And that fact that it was unexpected makes it even better. :D

If it was me, I would move a pet to a side, and hatch. That way you can have your Draik, and still use the ALP.

I was excited at the price too! :whistle: Yeah, I'll probably move one of my pets to a side Spritzie. January is a long time to wait! :)

Gosh wembly, I don't have anything planned! My current pets are boys, but I think I'd be fine with either gender. I like pirate Draiks, so I might leave it pirate for a while. I like desert ones too, but I think I want to get a Maraquan PB for my Shoyru before I buy a PB for my Draik.

EDIT: Though, it does seem like prices have dropped more to the 6 mil range, so I'm not sure it was THAT great of a deal, haha.