Draik Lair

Spritzie

If something doesn't show up on DTI, that just means you gotta submit the pet wearing that item yourself! DTI is entirely user-contributed, so someone's gotta do it :)

wish I could, but I don't have the wings yet, and not sure if they would look good so I haven't traded for them yet. :P I did buy 2 winged capsules but no skeletal wings, alas...

ooooh, i want skeletal wings, they're cooool :D

but i think DTI would be happy to have antoher submit

@irishliz: 10 MIL LEFT?!?!?! i don't even have 250 K... aaargh

Hey guys! I haven't been around for quite some time and I see I've missed a lot .. :guiltysmiley: My computer crashed few weeks ago, but now I've finally got a new one :)

Gosh I missed this forum. It's nice to be back :)

Hey guys! I haven't been around for quite some time and I see I've missed a lot .. :guiltysmiley: My computer crashed few weeks ago, but now I've finally got a new one :)

Gosh I missed this forum. It's nice to be back :)

yay, our loving bee is back XD

glad you're back, be here as much as you can, that's cooool :D

anyways: i customised alynniae, she resembles a person who's a little bit weird, because they're acting extraordinary, and she IS extraordinary, i like the WEIRD outcome : 4.png

anybody tips?

yay, our loving bee is back XD

glad you're back, be here as much as you can, that's cooool :D

anyways: i customised alynniae, she resembles a person who's a little bit weird, because they're acting extraordinary, and she IS extraordinary, i like the WEIRD outcome : 4.png

anybody tips?

You have a Draik! :woot: Congrats! I like the customization :)

What's the thing with all the wings? :mellow:

You have a Draik! :woot: Congrats! I like the customization :)

What's the thing with all the wings? :mellow:

aethenlynden gave everybody something to get rid of gift boxes, most of us got wings :D

@queensorchadragon: yeah, i was thinking 'bout that, i'll get rid of them, maybe using them on another pet :D

glad you guys like alynniae the way she is:D

Thanks I still have a couple of boxes left it there is something your looking for something Lovebee

Actually my Lutari just got boochied and I decided to keep him Baby. Searching for a perfect bg ..

What's your current goal ? :)

collect all the evil coconuts... I have some already

Which do you still need?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Which do you still need?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lets see

Angry,flamming and golden

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Alynniae I like the weird outcome as well! It really works with that background.

I absolutely love the background! So glad the advent calendar gave it out. Douji is wearing it too:

2.png

Anyway, big disappointment today. I got locked out of habitarium thanks to my horrible connection (which came out of nowhere). :angry: I sure hope I can get it unlocked or reset. Looks like it's time to sell some strength potions to get my draiks (does anyone know if they're ETS or HTS?)

I need some help, I got my hands on a Faerie Lutari Morphine Potion and I don't know which pet to use it on

Zania_Orica or Yhieetza, Yhieetza was entered to be morphed into a Plushie Draik as a dream pet ... (that is probably not going to happen)

Zania is my lab tester so far...

I need some help, I got my hands on a Faerie Lutari Morphine Potion and I don't know which pet to use it on

Zania_Orica or Yhieetza, Yhieetza was entered to be morphed into a Plushie Draik as a dream pet ... (that is probably not going to happen)

I would personally just wait. You won't lose anything. If Yhieetza doesn't win, then morph that one!

i say: WAIT :D

because if you win and you already morphed... then you losy the potion.

so by all the means: wait, and you can always morp yhieetza (i love the name :D)

i say: WAIT :D

because if you win and you already morphed... then you losy the potion.

so by all the means: wait, and you can always morp yhieetza (i love the name :D)

I will be waiting now

Hay does anyone want to adopt a Robot Shoyru, Zania_Orica got zapped this morning and I'm not sure I like it... but I know it can only be done at the lab so maybe its someone else's desired pet

I say wait too. But if I had to choose I'd pick Zania_Orica. It's a beautfil name for a Faerie Lutari :) Just few days ago I zapped a Lutari and the next day Boochie surprised me. I'm just inlove with Meylir right now :wub_anim:

Oh and of course, good luck with Dreampet Giveaway :) Does anyone know what happens if you trade the pet you entered? Cause I did just that .. <_<

Does anyone know what happens if you trade the pet you entered? Cause I did just that .. <_<

For me, I'd take it that the traded or pounded Neopet that its past owner discarded won't get his/her dream style that its original owner had planned for their past pet. If its new owner has not entered any of his/her pets from their roster before obtaining that pet they have obtained via a trade or the Neopian Pound, that pet can be chosen a dream style that its new owner will select for him/her. I'm not sure if this has been tested before, but that's my best possible guess.

Aww, that's terrible you guys. But who knows, maybe you'll get your dream pets some other ways soon - never stop believing. ;)

Meanwhile, I asked for a Robot Krawk with a pet I adopted on a side account. Whether I win or not, I'm still saving for a Krawk in the future.

But right now I'm saving for another Draik Egg. I'm only just a little over 2mil right now, still a long way to go.

As for Zaarya, guess what? He's still a he. :P I guess the Mad Scientist really dislikes me, lol!

But whatever, all that really matters is that I have him with me. <3

4.png

"Arrgh, why thar be Mists of Shenkuu in the middle of the island on me ship!?"

P.S. I haven't been active but I've been lurking this topic, all of your Draiks are looking lovely as always. ^_^