Draik Lair

Spritzie

Petpage looks great, Spritzie!! :D Methinks I should change up Jet's look at some point xD

I'm at 10m right now...thinking I'm gonna go for a Draik Transmog, which seems to be hovering at around 17-18m.

Thanks Manta! :D

I'm nearly 4 million now. The Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie is next on my list, then the Maraquan PB for Cryo.

Yay! That will be awesome. :D Mutant Draiks are cool. I think they're my favorite Mutant. Probably one of the only ones I like.

Go you!! :D You're just plugging along through your goals, aren't you :)

Mm, same. I love the Mutant Draik, but other mutants don't really appeal to me. Mutant Acara is cool, but I don't think I'd ever want one

The mutant draik actually looks cool and impressive. Most of the other mutants are just weirdly creepy.

I've got 10k right now :whistle: I'm working on my np drain avatars right now, silly wheel of extravagance and lever or doom :grrr:

Omg Wembly when did you get all those new Redwall pets? Finbarr looks fantastic!!! :D Also d'awww at baby Russano

Jet's all bundled up now

4.png

Omg Wembly when did you get all those new Redwall pets? Finbarr looks fantastic!!! :D Also d'awww at baby Russano

Jet's all bundled up now

4.png

Haha, I've had them for a while. There are so many names to choose from in those books that it just made it easier then coming up with a good name on my own. One day Tagg will be a Lutari so he'll look more like an otter.

I also have that coat and love it. I'll probably bring it back out after Christmas. I've got to get my christmas customization used up first.

Side note: I just used a 10pack of blumaroll and got pretty much every thing I wanted! :woot: now to go customize with my new saw :woot:

I don't do christmas stuff so I decided to go winter right away :D I'm hoping we'll start getting some winter stuff soon, though they usually wait until after New Years to give it to us <_<

Have you seen the new 'snow laden foreground'? It look so awesome. I'd love to have it someday. Hopefully it will be not ridiculously priced.

So Freyyr's got his PJs on and it ready for santa to come. Sorry Freyyr, still 18 days, you're a little early :laughingsmiley:

4.png

Congratulations! You have been successful the Neopets Auction Lot No. 170416850 (for Pirate Draik Egg). We have added this to your inventory (check it out at http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=inventory).

YAY! ^^

Now for some more thingies and I will have my very own Draik! :wub_anim:

Will do! ^^

I want to wait until I have everything I need though. But I will keep you posted. :laughingsmiley:

Edit:

... has accepted your offer for lot 375463169. Your trade will be processed shortly.

And that's my paint brush! So excited!!! :laughingsmiley: :wub_anim:

I've got a Pirate Draik Egg up for trade if anyone wants to offer! :laughingsmiley:

0-0, another one?! you lucky asparagus :D

you should hatch one, but that's my draik-lovers opinion :D

anyway: congratz on another great find :D

*must not buy any draik eggs*

Ughh...I sold off my entire BD set and now I have no more ways to earn quick NPs. Maybe I should try to unlock my Hab and slog back to level 50 :(

Habi slows down my computer like woah! I'm only on level 31 right now. Everyone always talks about how fast and easy it is to make np on Habi but for me that pretty much means I can't do anything else all day but leave Habi open <_<

The Habi is the main reason I can get almost 100k daily depending on when I start it up.

Finally done with test week...next week are finals so at least I'll have a small break to get my brain recovered and neo! :3

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I never made that much but before I got locked out of mine, I was easily making 70k a day without doing too much. It ran very slowly on my computer though :sad01_anim: It took me about two months to break level 50, if I remember correctly.

Hey I would like to join :)

Introducing... Douji and Huruto!

2.png

2.png

I'm addicted to draiks *.* I'm trying for another one before the end of this month :D

I also have the big dream of morphing Cildara then painting her chocolate with a FFQ. Though I'm debating between the chocolate and maraquan. Since the potions are so expensive though I'll be painting the rest of my pets (and perhaps hatching a couple more draiks hehe) first and then going for the potion. I hatched Huruto when the eggs were 18mil (right before the forgotten shore, grrrr) and definitely am not looking forward to saving up 18mil again.

Welcome to the Draik Lair! :D

Your Draiks are gorgeous. I especially love Douji's customization. Is it okay to add them to the Draik Lair pet page? (It's HERE.)

My second Draik, Cryohydra, is going to be Maraquan. I originally planned to morph a current pet that had the perfect name, but with prices so cheap, I decided to hatch, and use a Krawk Plushie on the other pet.

Thank you guys! :D Yes it would be great to have them on the draik lair page ^^

Maraquan draiks are so pretty. I'm almost leaning towards maraquan for Douji. I think I might end up hatching a draik in place of my perfect name too. I could really see Cildara being a royal uni in place of a draik, but all depends on if I can find a nice female name I like. I've found a couple awesome male names but really want a female draik to customize.

You guys have amazing customization! I plan to start saving up for better customization once all my pets are painted the way I want them, but until then I won't spend any neopoints lol. I'm getting closer and closer, getting excited to buying lots of wearables.

Mara draiks are pretty, but you can't customize them too much xDD Although I guess Mutant draiks have the same problem, but you know :laughingsmiley:

I kinda want to dump my lab rat so I can go name surfing again, but I'm torn on whether or not to keep him (Tiltyu is a fire emblem character...) Plus I'm partially afraid if I find a name I like, I'm gonna want to make it a krawk...I never realized how much I love drawing krawks until I got Vik, hahaha. But I need to stay focused on saving for my mutant draik :P