Draik Lair

Spritzie

I was excited at the price too! :whistle: Yeah, I'll probably move one of my pets to a side Spritzie. January is a long time to wait! :)

Gosh wembly, I don't have anything planned! My current pets are boys, but I think I'd be fine with either gender. I like pirate Draiks, so I might leave it pirate for a while. I like desert ones too, but I think I want to get a Maraquan PB for my Shoyru before I buy a PB for my Draik.

EDIT: Though, it does seem like prices have dropped more to the 6 mil range, so I'm not sure it was THAT great of a deal, haha.

Still better than the 10/15/20mil they use to be are chokato tcg any good? not really into them

EDITS: LISAUNTIE .. your pretty pirate draik egg is on the way!

*revives*

I said you were generous before.

I just didn't know THIS generous. :O

I'm going to sulk in my draik-less corner now.

/sulk

Well then, now that that's over. :D

Congrats on your draik lisauntie!!! :D I hope you have a ready name for him/her...

I was excited at the price too! :whistle: Yeah, I'll probably move one of my pets to a side Spritzie. January is a long time to wait! :)

Gosh wembly, I don't have anything planned! My current pets are boys, but I think I'd be fine with either gender. I like pirate Draiks, so I might leave it pirate for a while. I like desert ones too, but I think I want to get a Maraquan PB for my Shoyru before I buy a PB for my Draik.

EDIT: Though, it does seem like prices have dropped more to the 6 mil range, so I'm not sure it was THAT great of a deal, haha.

I was excited when I paid 7. Though that was a good enough price for me, so I don't regret buying early, even if prices drop more.

January would be a long wait. I can't wait to see it hatched.

I keep looking at my Pirate Draik and wanting to keep her that way and skip painting her Maraquan. :laughingsmiley:

EDITS: LISAUNTIE .. your pretty pirate draik egg is on the way!

That was so awesome of you!

Lisauntie: Let us know when you get it hatched. :D We'd all love to see it. (And if you need a gender change, and don't have the lab ray, let me know and I can help.)

Awwww! He looks great! I should dress up mine. :D *runs off to do that*

Wait... do you have the green balloon hat that was given out in a NC Goodie Bag quite awhile ago?

EDIT: I don't have any birthday/party BGs, so this is as close as I could get with what I have:

4.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Aethenlynden just gave me a pirate draik egg!!! OMG, I'm so freaking happy right now, I'm gonna DIE!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

screenie of the egg:

omgomgomge.png

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (sorry for my screaming, hope it didn't hurt your ears ^^)

this is the best neo-birthday gift EVER!

I know what you mean. I was going to put shoes on Freyyr but all the ones I had seemed too 'formal' or what not. He needs some nice play shoes :rolleyes_anim:

I like sandals for my Draiks, since they're female. I don't really have any other shoes. I have the more formal ones too.

Aethenlynden just gave me a pirate draik egg!!! OMG, I'm so freaking happy right now, I'm gonna DIE!!!!!!!

Congrats! :D When are you going to hatch? We can't wait to see it.

@ wembly: totally female, but i haven't got the lab map, so no chance to change gender.... guess i'll have to wait for that one ^^, and i'm going to change her colour more than once, because she deserves it (i talk in a she-forme, hope she'll be a she ^^) but i think the final colour will be faerie, 'cause i LOVE ADORE LOVE LOVE LOVE faerie draiks!!!

@spritzie: i wanna hatch it right now, but i need a good name... i love greek myths, so maybe something greek :D

@ wembly: totally female, but i haven't got the lab map, so no chance to change gender.... guess i'll have to wait for that one ^^, and i'm going to change her colour more than once, because she deserves it (i talk in a she-forme, hope she'll be a she ^^) but i think the final colour will be faerie, 'cause i LOVE ADORE LOVE LOVE LOVE faerie draiks!!!

@spritzie: i wanna hatch it right now, but i need a good name... i love greek myths, so maybe something greek :D

I do have the scientist on my side account (or I can get it on my main) so if it hatches the wrong gender and you're comfortable with it, you can transfer it to me, I'll battle until a gender change, then transfer back. :)

You should make a list of the colors you're going to go for. :yes: I painted Aitvara Christmas, Royal Girl, and Desert for the clothes. (And now, once I repaint Cryohydra, the Pirate clothes will stay on my main for Aitvara.)

i think i'll start with christmas, because it's a nice colour, and not too expensive, then i start building up and up, 'till the faerie PB ^^