Draik Lair

Spritzie

Total OT: I am currently watching Sophie laying on her side, with one paw on her rope toy, chewing on the toy, and and giving me the spazzy eyes xD

Same here. I just don't like the cracks on the choco draiks, like on the ears.

Aw, thanks! I do too! lol

Aw, the wocky is so cute! I also like the white drizzle on like, the yurble or jetsam. Preferably the swirls like the Peophins do, that's too cute.

those sprinkles are just the cutest thing EVER omg :P

personally, my favorite chocos are Aisha, Cybunny, Xwee, and Zaffie :D I don't think I'd ever want to own a Choco though, or any edible pet. They look too delicious!! :D

Ok, so i've come up with this as a possible permanent customization:

http://bit.ly/eD8oH2

it requires changing her gender, painting royal boy, and then changing her gender again

as well as trading for Shenkuu Warrior Princess Boots, Iscas Dress, and Stone Statue Garden BG

looks like i'm heading to Target tonight with mom to do other shopping, so i can pick up my $15 card :D (if they even have any left! xD)

do you guys think this is possible? geez i'm so bad at nc. :P

Either way, that's a really good customisation, you could enter it for SURE and have a really really great chance at winning or at least placing! If you need help tracking down some stuff let me know. :)

By the way, do any of you guys have tips for earning NP fast, so I can do my stock market thing, and food club betting? xD

That site is very helpful! Can't wait until Maractite Draiks are released so that future planning will be way easier ^_^

I love a LOT of chocolate pets! They look so yummy x3 I would so want to get another Chocolate pet if I had more room but oh well :P

Hmmm...a Maractite painted Draik that is a composer from Neovia so the colors would give him that sense of mysteriousness yet a refined gift for music...I'm liking it so far x3 Hope those Caroler's clothes will still look right or I just might leave it on Royalboy or Desert if I change my mind on Maractite xD

I almost considered painting Desert first and then Royalboy since it's just a darker tone of blue and blue would make all the clothing not clash :P

That looks really nice Manta. I love the way it looks. I think it's possible. How many of the NC items are retired? (The Shenkuu Warrior Princess Boots are still in the NC Mall)

Thanks! :D They're all retired except for the boots, and I have the sword already thanks to a generous giifter :) But now I have some NC, so I should be able to trade for them

Either way, that's a really good customisation, you could enter it for SURE and have a really really great chance at winning or at least placing! If you need help tracking down some stuff let me know. :)

By the way, do any of you guys have tips for earning NP fast, so I can do my stock market thing, and food club betting? xD

Thank you! :D Ah, enter it where? o_O (is n00b) Could you really help me track down a trade?

I've played all my favorite 1k games day, except for 2. (Which I'm currently working on.) But my list is short until the page with new ratios is updated.

Thank you :D I love weather, so I end up starting long conversations about it.