New Loyal User Perks!

hrtbrk

In yesterdays news, TNT hinted that there was a new perk with the trading post. Users were a bit disappointed when they discovered that if your account was over 3 years, you could have 15 trades at one time instead of 10. Woo...hoo?

In today's editorial, this new perk was found! The age is currently unknown.

Hey, TNT! Today I decided to read books to my pets, and I just so happened to have Altador Cup Through the Ages. When I read it it didn't disappear! Is this a glitch? Thanks!

Nope, that isn't a glitch! One of our more recent Loyal User Perks is that there is a small chance a book won't disappear when you read it to your Neopet. :)

t_1380.gif

Nice perk. My current account is only 1 month away from 3 years. So this will be cool. Teach the pet, and then sell the book.

Mind the

The age is currently unknown.
part... The 3 years was for the trading posts.

I've read two books to my pets today but both disappeared.

Ooo...that sounds pretty cool about the book thing, though trading post, never even got to 10 at once. xP Not even 5... I just pretty much waste that, eh. xP But I like the sound of the book maybe not disappearing. I probably have it since I've been on neopets for ages...I think since like 2001. But that will probably encourage people to buy more books? I know it will for me, after something...forgot what I was saving for atm. xP

That's an awesome perk! :O

I just wish I remembered the password to my super old account so I could get this perk. ^_^

Can't you request the password? Or did you lose the email too?

Can't you request the password? Or did you lose the email too?

I made it back when I had a roadrunner email account which for some reason couldn't get the emails with the confirmation number (or whatever thing they give you that allows you to get more than 1000 NP and such) so I had to use my cousin's email account. And it was like, forever ago, so I doubt she still checks that email. :rolleyes_anim:

I made it back when I had a roadrunner email account which for some reason couldn't get the emails with the confirmation number (or whatever thing they give you that allows you to get more than 1000 NP and such) so I had to use my cousin's email account. And it was like, forever ago, so I doubt she still checks that email. :rolleyes_anim:

You should still try. Call her and see if she still does by any chance. (My sister still has her original email from when she was 16. She's 28 now.) So it's possible.

What would be the point? You can't read the same book to your pet twice.

Guess you can read it to other pets... <_<

There are expensive books out there :P Think of books costing around 1m, you would be glad if you could resell it :)