Inappropriate Pet Name?

hrtbrk

If that's the reason, I will laugh SO hard. Then cry. Mostly because I DONT SPEAK GERMAN.

:whistle:

Luckily we people on here know multiple languages amongst us. :P

I FOUND OUT WHY IT WAS REMOVED!!!!!! :D

So I posted about this on an LJ community, and just now another woman posted that her pet was also removed. Her pets name had 'hure' in it too...

Well, 'hure' is an inappropriate slur in German. If you're old enough, UD.com it.

But still, how the heck would we know that if we speak a lick of German. :angry:

And I'm not sure how Dhureon even relates to hure but WHATEVER.

Holy sensitive German mods.

Hm... yes, that is true. I forgot about 'hure'. However, there is no reason why it being embedded in a name is a reason to remove it. After all, 'assets' has a bad word in it but you don't see it censored, now do you? If you're gonna start censoring names because they have bad words in them, might as well remove DocGregHouse from my pet list because of the portion of House that is an insult.

That's extremely lame if they removed your pet for that reason. There are so many words out there that contain naughty works, in many languages. I guess you will just have to wait to see what TNT has to say.

That's crazy! You should fight it. Like Meghan and Shane for Wax said... lots of names include parts of bad words. It's not even on purpose. It just happens. And it's in GERMAN. Very few people, except those fluent in German, would know that. It's possible even some of those might not. (Seriously, I've spoken English my whole life, and there's words that I never knew were slurs.)

There's hope! I've found several other pets AND usernames with 'hure' in them, and they're still active.

Great, def use that in your case. We want you to finally have your purple Yurble!

Hm, I wonder if any of my pets are suspiciously hiding crude words in other languages in their names. *stares suspiciously*

That's really interesting

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't make posts that are less than 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hello :) the same thing happened to me a week ago. i created two kacheeks. i painted one royal girl, and one halloween. the one i painted RG was named Rhuren and was deleted four hours later :( i have sent in a support ticket over a week ago, but i haven't heard a response. should i just paint another one? should i keep waiting? should i write them again?

^That's the other woman I was talking about :D

Still haven't heard anything from them... haven't even looked at it yet. :( Now, also on the same community, it happened to ANOTHER woman on there, too. She used a real word and it was still removed. <_<

We've been finding a bunch of names with hure in them, so hopefully we'll have our pets & items returned.

^That's the other woman I was talking about :D

Still haven't heard anything from them... haven't even looked at it yet. :( Now, also on the same community, it happened to ANOTHER woman on there, too. She used a real word and it was still removed. <_<

We've been finding a bunch of names with hure in them, so hopefully we'll have our pets & items returned.

It's so annoyingly frustrating! :( Do you think I should just repaint a different kacheek? Im growing really impatient.

They have moderators who speak German but I'm not sure if any of the main TNT staff do. You would think if someone on the TNT payroll knew German they would also know the inclusion of the word 'hure' was accidental... it's like censoring the word 'cocktail' (Which some parental control filters DO)