Staff Tourney Has Ended: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

I also got a background:

bg_insidetntrefrig.gif

Inside TNTs Breakroom Refrigerator Background

And I got 50k NP.

Congrats on the win! The background is really different than what they usually put out! Love it!

50K too! SCORE!

Congrats on the win! The background is really different than what they usually put out! Love it!

50K too! SCORE!

Thank you. I saw the mention of 50k NP and I was like, what??? I wasn't expecting that. I wonder what made that available. Tyler got the right pick, and he didn't get NP.

And the background is really cool, though when view while customizing, their fridge has food all over it. :laughingsmiley:

"Congratulations! You certainly know your TNT staff members! Or maybe you're just very lucky?

Here's 50,000 NP!"

I didn't get the last pick right (aww, wanted that background) but I got 8 right total.

WAY BETTER THAN TARLA!!! And way less work haha...just sayin' 0:)

I failed D: I thought it'd win. i was wrong :( I only got the book.

I failed with my final round pick, and I got nothing. :(

I was really shocked to see 50K randomly appear in my NP total. :P Not a bad shock though! Hehe.

Y'know, TNT said there was going to be a lot of NP sinks lately, but it seems like they're just handing out NP now. Hmmm...

Yay! I got the 50k. :] I just went with the girl, since yeah...it's best to be supportive of my gender. xP Hehe. But I seriously didn't know who would win and such, so it was based on a guess. xP But it's exciting that my guess was right. I ended up with 8 correct guesses in the end, all of which were guesses than actual knowledge based on past experiences. But it was fun to win things for guessing. :]

You picked the Staff Tournament Yooyuball Champ! The following items have been added to your Inventory

Oh yes, oh yes. Always gotta go with the girl. ;)

Got 10 correct guesses all total. :)

I also got the last one wrong... I voted for Twitterpate all along and thought I'd change to Senor Malo since he's the new one... aw, failure. No more prizes for me.

Wait... I got a total of 10 right for the whole competition. I don't think I got 50K though... at least there wasn't an announcement.

I jumped ship at the last minute and picked Moltara Senormalo as the champ, because I love a good story. (It's the writer in me. It would have been an awesome twist if the new team at least won the staff tournament)

Now I'm kicking myself because I had 7 guesses right and the final would have been my 8th if I just stayed with my gut. Grrr.

Edited by walshcaitlin

50 k FTW!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not make posts that are less than 7 words long. Thank you! :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.