I finished today!

maldoror122

Started this a couple of hours earlier and I am done!

:wub_anim:

I had no idea what this Altador plot thing was until today, but I finally decided to check it out and I am glad I did :laughingsmiley: Thanks for the guide and the tips on this forum :king:

When will the next plot come by? :woot:

The Altador plot was an older plot. Within the last 8-9 months, I think, they just finished a plot where they introduced Moltara. So it will probably be awhile before a new one.

Congrats! You finished it in one day? Wow! It took me like 2 months! Well, then again, I did kinda give up for a month on the gears part... :whistle:

Congrats! You finished it in one day? Wow! It took me like 2 months! Well, then again, I did kinda give up for a month on the gears part... :whistle:

Haha thanks :laughingsmiley: The gears were rather straightforward, the guide explained it so well that I just followed it and it all worked out within 5 minutes.

The waterplant thing is still pretty random though <_<.

Haha thanks :laughingsmiley: The gears were rather straightforward, the guide explained it so well that I just followed it and it all worked out within 5 minutes.

The waterplant this is still pretty random though <_<.

I knoww! I was so frustrated that I gave up because I didnt know that there was a guide! Then when I came back a month later, I was like, "Gah! I am so stupid!" :laughingsmiley:

And I felt sooooo proud of myself for getting the waterplant after switching 3 things!

Congratulations! I can remember finishing it within a day as well with help of TDN. (the reason I joined the forums, that annoying valeous :P)

I was surprised it was still up as well, I thought like most plots that it would have been finished, but this one is probably going to be up for a long time still :)

I think I finished it in two days (might be three), either way I know it drove me insnae by the end! So, congratulations on finishing it so quickly and efficiently! With any luck you'll stick around on the forum...hope so anyway.

I need help!! i started earlier today on this plot and i'm stuck on the Vaeolus!

i've followed the directions from many different sites and nothing is working.

What's the trick? please help? it would be greatly appreciated!

may I just say...you are a genius.

^ I see you already found a solution for that. ;)

And well... am I the only guy left around who actually completed the Altador Plot as it was being released? xD

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't found a good star finder yet, so I haven't done more than "The Sleeper" on my plot yet. ;) I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but my computer does NOT like making the star finder(s) work. Anyone have suggestions? =/

That was fast! I loved that plot. I wish TNT would have more plots like that.

Congrats! :evo:

@ Jeffe_A: What browser are you using? TDNs star finder works well on IE.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.