IT'S HERE - Part 6!

Samuel

I'm an english major, yet I am unable to figure out the punctuation puzzle! i practically write and edit for a living! Can the order of the words be changed?

Nope, not suppose to change the order of the words..... I can see how this could censoredbystaff your mind.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use common sense, it isn't that hard...

Heh well I guess some things are easier for some people and some are harder for others. For example, I whizzed through the earlier parts of the plot when everyone was crying about how hard it is, but now I am stuck on what others have found easy.

I dunno...all I can say is people have peppered this entire board....and even this page with tips on how to solve it....and if it wasn't hard, the prizes wouldn't be worth much.....*grumbles* stupid chia! it must die!!!!

anyway....GL to all who are stuck....am off to get the kids ready for dinner at the inlaws and will be back tonight later to try to kill that insidious clown!

I heard that punctuating riddle before. It took me many straining hours to get it right. This time I was glad I took the time to solve it. :D

*giggles* One hint has been released.

Dont bother using up all our bandwidth with the Woods though, or Fairground, its not there.

Look for more tomorrow, on the Woods.