Neoflu or Sneezles? Meuka.

Stampcollecta

Can anyone lend me a pet with sneezles or neoflu? I cant seem to get any of my neopets sick! Ive tried the wheels for a month, and nothing. I need meuka for defenders of neopia mission 4 =] so can anyone PM me if they have a pet with one of the diseases? Thanks ^_^

Yeah, I believe it give Neoflu...-goes and poisons her lab-rat to check-

Well, it gave her Neomonia...And I would suggest using the Healing Springs to heal her, not buying the medicine...Set the diseased pet as your active and then go to the Healing Springs and ask her to Heal your Pets... She might fully Heal your Pet and they will not be sick anymore and you can try again :)

OMG! OMG! Thank you. I've been spending like forever to get Meuka as challenger. I'm gonna try the poisonous jelly.

Darn I got Neomonia as well for two pets. Sigh gonna try again after healing them.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button if you wish to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Poisonous jelly gives a range of different diseases but sneezles and neoflu are a possibility which is why you may have to heal several times and try again. Or at least it did when I did it, the Qasalan Expellibox is another possibile chance way to get it...

EDIT: Ah, you appear to have a lender...

i dont do quasalan expellibox anymore. I got Reptellorious 2 times!! and i got mysteriously healed 2 times 0_o i think i bought cactopus cream the 2nd time. i think healing springs healed the first time. The poisonous jelly mostly gives neomonia. (im using my poor kacheek as a lab rat XP)

ok... on my side account, i fed my scorchio a few poisonous jellies. he already had "neomonia" from first one. it said he got it 3 times with some of the jellies. If he already has neomonia, can he get other diseases too? or simply, "CAN YOUR NEOPET HAVE MORE THAN 2 DISEASES?"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Poisonous jelly gives a range of different diseases but sneezles and neoflu are a possibility which is why you may have to heal several times and try again. Or at least it did when I did it, the Qasalan Expellibox is another possibile chance way to get it...

EDIT: Ah, you appear to have a lender...

I dont Know lenders neopet username. anyone else willing to lend? =]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post multiple times in a row. Use the edit button instead.